Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Revamp TheBridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrafzPie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GrafzPie​

What is the suggestion about?
Revamp TheBridge​

Description:
The Bridge
Everything should be revamp since its somewhat a chaotic gameplay. And this isn't TheBridge the current one we got is basically Annihilation.

Gameplay
Available modes are only 2vs2 and 4vs4. There will be 2 teams colors Red and Blue. Player's are spawned in the cage for 10 seconds to prepare for the round. Player's will pick 4 roles which resets after round. The goal of each team is to break the other team's egg which equivalents to 1 point. First team to rich 5 points wins the game. And there is such thing as "Ace" that will further be discuss later.

Roles
There will be 4 roles as said. Melee, Range, Tank and Flank, each has different items and capabilities on the Arena. I will list down below on what items they got.

Melee
-Iron Chestplate
-Leather Leggins + Boots (Protection I)
-Iron Sword
-Shears
-4 Golden Apple
-64 Wools

Range
-Chainmail Chesplate
-Leather Leggins + Boots (Protection I)
-Wooden Sword
-Bow (Power I)
-16 Arrows
-Shears
-64 Wools

Tank
-Diamond Chesplate (Protection I)
-Leather Leggings + Boots
-Wooden Sword
-Shears
-64 Wools

Flank
-Chainmail Chesplate
-Leather Leggings + Boots (Protection I)
-Stone Sword (Sharp I)
-Speed Potion I (5 Seconds)
-Shears
-64 Wools

Ace
-Ace only happens when you destroy the other team. Score 5 in a streak and that's ace for you!

That's it for now I'll add more ideas. I would like to see TheBridge revamped into a simple game yet enjoyable.
I'll post some images below!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve the gameplay for TheBridge​

Extra Information:
I'll send some screenshots or images for what will it look like.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GrafzPie

GrafzPie

Donator
Donator
🗺 Map Layout 🗺
-This map is just for showcase I'm sorry if it doesn't look like good.
The Bridge.png
⚔ Melee Kit ⚔
Melee Kit 1.png
🏹 Range Kit 🏹
Range Kit 1.png
🛡 Tank Kit 🛡
Tank Kit 1.png
🏃‍♂️ Flank Kit 🏃‍♂️
Flank Kit 1.png

Last edited:
G

Gusto

but I kinda like current one, its not that bad (I like that there is big map and 32 players)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GrafzPie

GrafzPie

Donator
Donator
but I kinda like current one, its not that bad (I like that there is big map and 32 players)

It's basically Annihilation, Tbh I even find it fun and intense but theres something wrong with calling it The Bridge. They should seperate this new minigame and TheBridge. It confuses new players to the server. And we all know the standard one.

G

Gusto

this can me mode inside current "the bridge" I like your suggestion, I like current one tho

And the new minigame is somewhat pay2win. Better Kits = More chances of winning. So rank players probably can destroy the normal players.
its not, we dont have "donator" kits so its ok, only thing that we have is coins booster (we can unlock some kits slightly faster than non donators)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GrafzPie

GrafzPie

Donator
Donator
this can me mode inside current "the bridge" I like your suggestion, I like current one tho

its not, we dont have "donator" kits so its ok, only thing that we have is coins booster (we can unlock some kits slightly faster than non donators)

I'm sorry I forgot it was Skywars. (omg im dumb)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GrafzPie

GrafzPie

Donator
Donator

They need to do something about it or else it'll be misunderstood.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
People will surely get confused about what the game mode is actually is, for that we have this thread posted (https://jartexnetwork.com/bridge-release/). Explaining what it is and how it's played. There's nothing wrong in naming it ''The Bridge'' as there is a bridge in the middle. Nor will it be changed (That goes for the game mode as well).

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, GrafzPie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.