Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Returning to factions and forums

EzzyBoy

So recently i've been taking a break on my main account known as Mueezyy. Well i've been alting playing other game modes like skywars and other gamemodes. So I have not been able to play factions on my main Mueezyy because I dont have a cape ( Basically if you don't have a cape and have premium rank or lower you are known as a random or dogsh*t ) and I kept on getting called all of this bad stuff and I quit factions and abandoned my account. So I am revisiting factions today maybe you could gimme sum love :0. And since I don't a premium minecraft account So I get called even worse names </3 . anyway I just came here to say dont let these op players with all there custom enchants bring you down you do you my guy and have fun with your nooby friends with 1k havin fun. Because remember they are doing this for payout and you are having fun. This goes for all gamemodes , except minigames ofcourse. Point is I let them brought me down , not gonna mention names but most Elite ranks and higher are toxic and ddosers DO NOT do what they say they will abuse glitches and stuff and torment you. Like once a guy named E*****s ( you can guess that if you've played facs for more than 2 years ) he once found a glitch to access my /F C F and used it to figure out base cords and stuff bug was patched though.​

Point is have fun , and if you're going for payout don't bring down newer players and make them quit.

Thank You for your time <3

I've just been grinding as a non so I'm been oblivious to this but hope you have a good time in Factions!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EzzyBoy

EzzyBoy

I've just been grinding as a non so I'm been oblivious to this but hope you have a good time in Factions!
Thank you and remember always have fun dont push yourself and concentrate on school if you are in school

Virus08

Everyone is just here for their own enjoyment so I would just disregard other peoples comments.