Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal Global Reporting bugs and players

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubegamer09

Minecraft Username:
cubegamer09

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting bugs and players

Description:
There is no way of reporting any player in game. If there was a way to report players in game it would be so useful
here is an example
player: /report (player name) (reason)
this could help many players on jartex

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, a reported player will be checked if hacks are found thet will get band making a equal level of gameplay.

Extra Information:
I hope this will be useful.

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
Neutral
You can report a player by contacting a staff member in-game about the issue. Then they could report it or fix the issue themselves.
Also, the idea is quite similar to the system in Hypixel, but it would help many players to have a quality time in the JartexNetwork.

KurdupelkaExE

To report a hacker, I have to have an evidence. However, I don't know where can I find a cheater and I can't turn on the recording programme. And this is also too much for my computer, which isn't in its best state. I found two cheaters, who were warned or banned multiple times and they are still cheating. And my friend was banned for nothing, because he was just a good player, and someone thought he was cheating. And I can't report those hacking players, because I can't manage to take a screenshot, and I can't find them to play with them again and prove they're cheating. So I can't play because of cheaters, and I also can't report them because of that one evidence.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello cubegamer09,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.