Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4lky

Minecraft Username:
W4lky

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting a player

Description:
When reporting a player you shouldn't have to post a link. Say if i'm just playing bed wars/sky wars and i get killed by someone using killaura. Then i go to report him and i'm not recording so i have nothing to prove that he was hacking. I think When i report someone it should just alarm the staff or owner of the server. Then they could watch Who i reported to see if he is hacking

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will get rid of a ton of hackers on the server

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
This is absolutely pointless. It's bedwars/skywars, staff can't spectate the exact game the player is at. Another reason, if they're hacking they will also ban evade, so the name you reported without proof will just be a offline account. Reports never get done within the seconds people report, maybe 10-30mins - 1hr at minimum.

nFly

Donator
Donator
You could also just do /staff & see where a staff is at and then just go in that server & message him about it.

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
-1 staff not fast as lighting and people cant warp each other at skywars, its bugged.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W4lky

W4lky

That's true i guess i didn't think that far into this idea

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
This is absolutely pointless. It's bedwars/skywars, staff can't spectate the exact game the player is at. Another reason, if they're hacking they will also ban evade, so the name you reported without proof will just be a offline account. Reports never get done within the seconds people report, maybe 10-30mins - 1hr at minimum.
I agree, -1.

Flexier

Donator
Donator

-1 Agreed

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello W4lky,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.