Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

"report"

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hey, Bedwars community So I was wondering If there should be a Report system. You guys may disagree but, there could be some changes I will suggest it but I want to know your thoughts on it
On the forums reporters are active but if jartex have a /report "user" "reason" Command it will be more efficient and in the forum, You can still get "Great reporter"
The reason because there should be a "/report command" because not everyone is recording at the time and you never knew if the hacker teleports to you and you are dead so with that staff, teams can spectate the match and look for the main point

Conclusion:- Report command could be helpful and active reporters on forum or server can get a Report badge

Just a thought I had and what's your thought on it?

IGN TheKillerwolf55

xViiRuS

Donator
Donator
IGN
xViiRuS
Hey, Bedwars community So I was wondering If there should be a Report system. You guys may disagree but, there could be some changes I will suggest it but I want to know your thoughts on it
On the forums reporters are active but if jartex have a /report "user" "reason" Command it will be more efficient and in the forum, You can still get "Great reporter"
The reason because there should be a "/report command" because not everyone is recording at the time and you never knew if the hacker teleports to you and you are dead so with that staff, teams can spectate the match and look for the main point

Conclusion:- Report command could be helpful and active reporters on forum or server can get a Report badge

Just a thought I had and what's your thought on it?

IGN TheKillerwolf55
Though this has been suggested by many of the players in the past, please put future suggestions in the Server Suggestions forum page.

Good bye and have a good day.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Already suggested and denied, Its such a simpler way to report but dfsdsfsdsfd