Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Report command menu

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Global​

What is your suggestion's title?
Report command menu​

Suggestion Details:
Hey there, I've noticed for several days that there's already a /report command to report rule breakers instantly. However, players still prefer to report on forums or Discord. Why not utilize the /report command in-game for more efficient reporting? My suggestion is to create a comprehensive report menu. For example, when a player uses the /report command, it could open a menu with different categories:​
1. Report 2. Reports Archive
Report will work for reporting rule-breakers like it does, but in the Report Archive, players can see the stats of their submitted reports, whether they are accepted or not, or they can keep track of the number of reports they have submitted, if they want.​
This menu will be display for staff members like:​
1. Report 2. Reports Archive
3. Player Reports
1st and 2nd categories will work the same, but in the 3rd one, staff members can open it to see the reports that players actually submit. Additionally, when a staff member is online in the server and a player submits a report, there should be a pop-up message for staff members like:​
[Player] Submit a report aginst [Player]. (Ignore) (Review)
1 thing to clarify, I am not saying there is no /report command I am saying to customize it and add a menu.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
With this, players will start using the /report command, making it easy for both staff and players. Players can report rule breakers efficiently, and staff members won't need to open the forums website to check reports and punish rule breakers. (I'm not saying to remove the forums report because it will still be helpful for chat reports and cross teaming purposes.)​

Extra Information:
I've already explained every important thing about my suggestion already.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
+1

Personally, this is a must, not only to make everything look cleaner. First of all, it would be extremely useful for days like today, getting about 4 to 5 party invites every 20 seconds is pretty hard to manage, not to mention that if you're spectating a person, you can't just leave to spec someone else.
There are a few issues like: "fake reports" (skilled players getting mass reported) or how it would get handled if the user is nicked. Although these issues aren't related to this suggestion, they are /report problems. It would be also cool if you could link your Minecraft account to forums and it would count every single report you make in-game to forums once it gets handled. (although I HIGHLY. doubt that's gonna get implemented).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
+1

Personally, this is a must, not only to make everything look cleaner. First of all, it would be extremely useful for days like today, getting about 4 to 5 party invites every 20 seconds is pretty hard to manage, not to mention that if you're spectating a person, you can't just leave to spec someone else.
There are a few issues like: "fake reports" (skilled players getting mass reported) or how it would get handled if the user is nicked. Although these issues aren't related to this suggestion, they are /report problems. It would be also cool if you could link your Minecraft account to forums and it would count every single report you make in-game to forums once it gets handled. (although I HIGHLY. doubt that's gonna get implemented).
thats a damn good addition that in-game reports start counting towards our forums reports too. i like your idea.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hello there Mates,
Nexus720 here

Since your suggestion is really good and helpful for the server I have decided to Upvote (+1).
It would be an advantage both to the staff as well as the players struggling against hackers.
Below I would mentioning Merits and Demerits of this suggestion:

Merits:

1) If you find a flying hacker, and you dont have enough time to go to forums and type the name and report, the global command would be helpful.
2) Most of the time, the staffs are not online / present in different modes and since the friend request and party request are disabled by the staff it is really annoying to open dc and ping mods.

3) Time saver, you wont lose trophs or the game!!!
Demerits:

1) /report already exists as mentioned above.
2) Novice players would misuse it against Sweats/Better players
Yet, overall the merits surpass and in my opinion it should be implemented.
~Nexus720 (Crystal)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
+1

I was litreally thinking about did I post something unnecessary and useless and was near to delete, but check your and MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 sama reply that motivates me. Thanks for showing support 🙏 <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I
Hello there Mates,
Nexus720 here

Since your suggestion is really good and helpful for the server I have decided to Upvote (+1).
It would be an advantage both to the staff as well as the players struggling against hackers.
Below I would mentioning Merits and Demerits of this suggestion:

Merits:

1) If you find a flying hacker, and you dont have enough time to go to forums and type the name and report, the global command would be helpful.
2) Most of the time, the staffs are not online / present in different modes and since the friend request and party request are disabled by the staff it is really annoying to open dc and ping mods.

3) Time saver, you wont lose trophs or the game!!!
Demerits:

1) /report already exists as mentioned above.
2) Novice players would misuse it against Sweats/Better players
Yet, overall the merits surpass and in my opinion it should be implemented.
~Nexus720 (Crystal)
I've already mention this in my suggestion that I am suggesting to work on /report command not to create it, because I do know that command do exist already, my suggestion is just to improve it.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
No worries these suggestions forums is made so that people suggest ideas and promote them
Not to downvote every single suggestion
Be real SolidPrep SolidPrep
Hackers have increased exponentially after bedrock cross platform
you see last month 1-2 hackers used to join once or so

Nowadays it has become a mess like every game or so they enter fly and go

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Be real .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } SolidPrep SolidPrep @SolidPrep_
What do you mean by “Be real”? I'm literally being real, that's why I've shown my opinion on this suggestion.
Not to downvote every single suggestion
I do not downvote every single suggestion, the thing is that I only upvote the suggestions that I find useful. And after all, it's only my opinion.

And if some staffs think that this can be useful, then I do not have any problems with it either, since I'm just a player.