Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global removing the 12 hour ban so as the 1 hour ban of client modification

ItzDivided_

Minecraft Username:
ItzDivided_​

What is your suggestion's title?
removing the 12 hour ban so as the 1 hour ban of client modification​

Suggestion Details:
make it so console let u get kicked only for client modification not banned​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this idea will help alot of people stay on the server and makes it fun cus rn my friend is getting banned by client modification while fighting a boss 12 hours straight and there is no chance to get unbanned for it. if this gets removed it will help the server alot by keeping their players cus they dont get banned for client modification even if they just stood still or jumped they getting banned for it.​

Extra Information:
we asked staff that were screenshare they are bareley online or they are in vanish when we need them and my friend just asked a helper to screenshare and he just said to wait 12 hours like that is a full day and this makes players quit the server cus of client modification. i do want to be team screenshare can be online alot but u need to be a helper to be able to do that.​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Console being able to ban is very much intentional.
It follows a punishment ladder only after which it give 12hr ban.
Kick, 10min ban, 1hr ban

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ItzDivided_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Do not suggest anti-cheat related things; The ban is like this to stop cheaters, it can false flag but every anti-cheat to ever exist can do the same.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT