Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Remove "Special Effects" from donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iFlawless_

What is the suggestion about?
Remove "Special Effects" from donations.

Description:
It goes without saying that KitPvP's current state is questionable. The lag makes the game unplayable for everyone and the false flags from the anti-cheat are pushing old/new players away from KitPvP. On top of that the "Special Effects" from the donations make the server more laggy , plus there is a jumpboost effect , which is quite annoying when you are in a battle. Since there is little effort from your side on the KitPvP server, changing small things that could make a difference ( for the better always ) is the least you could do.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server less laggy.

Extra Information:
I'm pretty sure that even the staff team has made complains about the KitPvP's current state and I'm sure that maintaining a server without lag is affordable since there are a lot of donations. I suggest you do something about it soon.

Fors

Minecraft Username:
iFlawless_

What is the suggestion about?
Remove "Special Effects" from donations.

Description:
It goes without saying that KitPvP's current state is questionable. The lag makes the game unplayable for everyone and the false flags from the anti-cheat are pushing old/new players away from KitPvP. On top of that the "Special Effects" from the donations make the server more laggy . plus there is a jumpboost effect , which is quite annoying when you are in a battle. Since there is little effort from your side on the KitPvP server, changing small things that could make a difference ( for the better always ) is the least you could do.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server less laggy.

Extra Information:
I'm pretty sure that even the staff team has made complains about the KitPvP's current state and I'm sure that maintaining a server without lag is affordable since there are a lot of donations. I suggest you do something about it soon.
Agreed... KitPvP is unplayable with constant 200-300 ms its only playable at night ( for EU ) because then it has like 20 players on

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
then, when you are in fight and someone donates, he can run away when he wants throwing an ender pearl higher than the normal

Reactions: Sav

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1

But this should be for practice too if it hasn't already been done

ItzYellowed

Hello, iFlawless.

Thanks for your suggestion. After reviewing it i decided to give it
+1.
Donation effects could really annoy some players, i think they really have to remove it. Sound effect is enough.

Algerian Oreo was here.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, iFlawless
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.