Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove NoFlyZones in Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove NoFlyZones in Mines​

Description:
Opinion:
This is a minor quality of life change, but I feel that NoFlyZones should be removed from the mining warps.

Reasoning:
Some mines (a-e and donator mines, to name a few,) have a small gap on each side that allows players to jump to the lowest level of a mine. These holes have always toggled off flying.

In previous seasons, players that had /fly could use it to reenable flying and get to the top of the mine. However, this season has placed NoFlyZones in the mines, disabling flying and /fly altogether.

And yes, players can indeed fly to the top of a inside a mine by flying and breaking blocks above them, or /warp to the top of their mine - that is why this is a minor qol suggestion.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It is irritating to have a direct way to the top of a mine and being unable to use it. While their purpose is to jump down, why not let them fly up as well? For players without instant command teleportation, they have to wait 3-5 seconds to warp to the top of their mines.​

Extra Information:
To avoid making a second suggestion, I'll put an alternative suggestion here: Another fix could be extending the flying region in mines by one block on all sides (enable flying up to the mine border in mines).​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Minecraftian,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Yes, the no fly zones is indeed annoying and this can be easily done by making it able to /fly outside the mine borders like the last seasons.​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Warping is actually faster than using the gaps provided in mines. Plus, I don't think anyone uses that anymore. They just mine and fly up and vice versa.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Minecraftian​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.