Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Remove Golden swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
So Basically I wanna make this thread to absolutely rant about golden sharp swords in the chests so basically Jartex Minigames update came out like a week ago now and they added one thing to lunatic and extreme Gold swords with sharpness 1 oh boy this sword isnt even better then healer 2 sword and I use healer 4 meaning I have to purely rely on that stone sword until I get a decent weapon Tbh golden sharp swords in normal is still bad but reasonable but in extreme it could affect your game alot even if the player isnt that good a gold sharp sword on prot 2 diamond armour does like less damage then punching people in bedwars who have leather armour and even if you get the more hits it wont even take out much health I was fine of it being in lunatic but in extreme makes it very hard to play especially if you have no chestpiece you are gonna die fast if you encounter someone even if hes bad unless you dont get hit thats why I want to remove gold swords from extreme chest so the game can be more fair and in a mode like extreme gold swords dont seem right sometimes even If I do get combos I just combo them then my gold sword breaks that happened once and I had to spleef people with a golden pick to win and thats my reasoning why gold swords shouldnt exist

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Jep they’re pretty useless...
However someone already made a suggestion to remove them, I think they will in the next update.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
So Basically I wanna make this thread to absolutely rant about golden sharp swords in the chests so basically Jartex Minigames update came out like a week ago now and they added one thing to lunatic and extreme Gold swords with sharpness 1 oh boy this sword isnt even better then healer 2 sword and I use healer 4 meaning I have to purely rely on that stone sword until I get a decent weapon Tbh golden sharp swords in normal is still bad but reasonable but in extreme it could affect your game alot even if the player isnt that good a gold sharp sword on prot 2 diamond armour does like less damage then punching people in bedwars who have leather armour and even if you get the more hits it wont even take out much health I was fine of it being in lunatic but in extreme makes it very hard to play especially if you have no chestpiece you are gonna die fast if you encounter someone even if hes bad unless you dont get hit thats why I want to remove gold swords from extreme chest so the game can be more fair and in a mode like extreme gold swords dont seem right sometimes even If I do get combos I just combo them then my gold sword breaks that happened once and I had to spleef people with a golden pick to win and thats my reasoning why gold swords shouldnt exist
Recently removed

Status
Not open for further replies.