Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Remove/Decrease Cooldown for pearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove/Decrease Cooldown for pearls​

Suggestion Details:
Okay, idk who thought it was a great idea, but it's not and never will be, the cooldown for pearls should be decreased to 1.5 or 2 seconds, because i believe 5 is too much, or either just remove it, i know there's the rusher kit but still i think 5 seconds is too much, some people immediately fall in the void when using a pearl in the rusher kit​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Less annoyingness, and less people messing up pearls, + if there was a shorter cooldown, people would still have time to at least get an weapon or armor from the chest (well at least half of the armor)​

Last edited:

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 Reducing the pearl cooldown would definitely save players from some unnecessary annoyance. As for those who would argue that reducing the pearl cooldown makes the rusher kit to powerful, I would say that maxed healer kit is able to easily counter maxed rusher, even with the lowered or removed pearl cooldown. If a player loots full mid using first by using rusher kit to pearl, then a skilled player with healer kit could easily rush mid 2nd and take out the rusher kit user, as healer’s three regen II pots are incredibly hard to shred through.

Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

Suggestion Details:
Okay, idk who thought it was a great idea, but it's not and never will be, the cooldown for pearls should be decreased to 1.5 or 2 seconds, because i believe 5 is too much, or either just remove it, i know there's the rusher kit but still i think 5 seconds is too much, some people immediately fall in the void when using a pearl in the rusher kit​

Less annoyingness, and less people messing up pearls​
+1 I vouch, but removing it would be a dumb move for jartex because people might spam pearls and it would get more annoying but a 2 second cooldown isnt a bad idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 I vouch, but removing it would be a dumb move for jartex because people might spam pearls and it would get more annoying but a 2 second cooldown isnt a bad idea
can agree with that, in those 2 seconds some people will have time to at least get an weapon or a bit of armor

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Suggestion - UPVOTE

Hello, Lolguy376
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to +1 it for the following reason(s);
  • Reasons stated by yourself
Kind Regards,
Square

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 , but I think this should be added as a talent like in bedwars there is fireball delay this should be added like that. overall great idea!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

Suggestion Details:

Less annoyingness, and less people messing up pearls, + if there was a shorter cooldown, people would still have time to at least get an weapon or armor from the chest (well at least half of the armor)​
Hello Lumin0us Lumin0us
After reviewing your suggestion thread I would like to give -1 for the following reason(s) -
As you said there is rusher kit which is overpowered, to knock people off the island or when they are bridging at the start of the game.
If they reduce/remove the cooldown time of the Enderpearl it would be very overpowered as after you spawn on the island you can instantly pearl to other player's/enemy (( + it has diamond sword and you can easily kill them with it when they "enemy" are looting. and some players won't wear their armor so fast, and diamond sword can just 2-3 hit kill them, it might cause them to rage quit))
[And not all players will fall into void as, if they fall also, next time they will know to use the pearl after some time. ( for rusher kit )]

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • 5 seconds is a fair cooldown for pearls at the start of the game to avoid instant rushing when the other player havent got any loot yet resulting in unfun experience, its also the same for bows in princess kit or the explosive creepers and others
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.