Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Remove certain items from /shop + Prevent stacking of certain items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove certain items from /shop + Prevent stacking of certain items​

Suggestion Details:
There are a lot of useless items in /shop in Prison. Many of them either lost their functionality a long time ago, are broken or had no functionality from the start. Therefore I suggest that the following items be removed from /shop:

- Horse armor (all types)
- Certain types of food (not all)
- Saddles
- Leads

As well as removing these items, I also suggest that certain items be made unstackable. At the moment, unstackable items such as cakes and buckets can be stacked in 64. This allows laggers and trollers to lag the server and/or fill inventories quickly.

I suggest removing stacking functionality for these unstackable items, so as to remove the problem stated above.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
- Remove useless items/blocks

- Reduce unnecessary lag

- Prevent players trying to lag the server with these items

- Prevent trollers from filling other player’s inventories during a giveaway so as to prevent said player from getting anything.

- Prevent trollers from filling other player’s inventories when opening crate keys so as to steal the rewards for themselves.​

Extra Information:
If you liked this suggestion please upvote it, it really helps.
There might be other blocks/items that I might have forgotten about so if you find any, please inform me.​

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove certain items from /shop + Prevent stacking of certain items​

Suggestion Details:
There are a lot of useless items in /shop in Prison. Many of them either lost their functionality a long time ago, are broken or had no functionality from the start. Therefore I suggest that the following items be removed from /shop:​
- Horse armor (all types)​
- Certain types of food (not all)​
- Saddles​
- Leads​
As well as removing these items, I also suggest that certain items be made unstackable. At the moment, unstackable items such as cakes and buckets can be stacked in 64. This allows laggers and trollers to lag the server and/or fill inventories quickly.​
I suggest removing stacking functionality for these unstackable items, so as to remove the problem stated above.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
- Remove useless items/blocks​
- Reduce unnecessary lag​
- Prevent players trying to lag the server with these items​
- Prevent trollers from filling other player’s inventories during a giveaway so as to prevent said player from getting anything.​
- Prevent trollers from filling other player’s inventories when opening crate keys so as to steal the rewards for themselves.​

Extra Information:
If you liked this suggestion please upvote it, it really helps.​
There might be other blocks/items that I might have forgotten about so if you find any, please inform me.​
Hlelo Noisy_Marvinrh Noisy_Marvinrh
I've reviewed your suggestion & here's my response

Item=Filter.

The existence of item filter is for the very purpose of stopping this incident, though people are usually unfamiliar with the command
so i do see how your Point is valid regarding laggers/Trollers.
  • As FAR as it goes towards lagging the Server, Yeah stackable/unstable items have recently been a cause towards that.

Point OF View.
The Implementation of your Suggestion won't necessarily harm anyone & is a General Plus side
Looking Forward To Seeing it Implemented!

I've decided to Conclude on a +1

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Noisy_Marvinrh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that the items you have listed have been removed from the Prison shop​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.