Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Remove bombs from treasure gkit

PLOPKOEKJE91

hi,

i think bombs should be removed from the treasure gkit or at least be lowered in chance to receive bombs, because all iam getting is bombs from this gkit and i think it isnt worth the 30eur i spent on it.

Kind regards,

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello PLOPKOEKJE91 PLOPKOEKJE91
I've reviewed your suggestion and here's my response.

Treasure G-Kit.
This G-Kit once redeemed provides a player with 3x Treasure Crates, which once opened display a 3x3 GUI in which Glass-Panes are clicked (9 of them) to receive random Rewards. These Rewards can range from Bombs -> 25% G-Kit Books.
This G-Kit Costs 24 Euro in STORE.

My Comment.
Hell Yes. I do agree with your point but if they did, remove bombs that is. They'd be doing some-what bad for themselves. The G-Kit has to be balanced in a way that it doesn't completely break the System, (Tbh it probably has lol)
Removing bombs would increase the chance to gain other Items, (This also means higher chance to get "Rarer" items)

Solution.
IMO, The point you've stated is valid. No-One wants to pay 24 Euro's to get bombs or get unlucky so the Removal of Bombs would be something worth implementing, But to balance out changes, I'd say add "More" items tot he crate itself that are NOT that bad, over-all removing Useless items with some-what useful items would be a great change to see.
Plus this would increase the usefulness of the G-Kit itself.

Thanks for pointing this out, Little things like these usually go Un-Noticed.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
It shouldn't be too op it would be unfair advantage to players who f2p

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
You can suggest that. I think it should be removed as Gkits are very, very rare and shoudn't be scammed by bombs