Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBD Remove Bleeding

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Minecraft Username:
Bhavya1610​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Bleeding​

Suggestion Details:
I personally beleive that bleeding should be removed from next map of Skyblock Dream because it just makes it annoying to pvp with or when you are trying to do stuff in bossworld. I think other people will agree with me as well on this.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help improve Skyblock Dream as a whole as this feature is hated by alot of players and bt removing it will make playing SBD more enjoyable , because as for now bleeding lasts for upto 60 seconds which just gets annoying when your trying to bow boost in pvp or fps.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
Exactly, bleeding just ruins the PvP

Upvote/+1

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • i agree that bleeding is very annoying for pvp because u cant get rid of it so it would be nice for it to be removed
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
It's true that in any bleeding in any gamemodes pretty much makes pvping way more annoying so at the least the effect duration should be reduced.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reason that follows:
● Would make the pvp more enjoyable even if it's just by a little.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

SigmaKing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SigmaKing
Yeah bleeding ruin the pvp they should remove it it's annoying

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Bhavya1610​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Bleeding​

Suggestion Details:
I personally beleive that bleeding should be removed from next map of Skyblock Dream because it just makes it annoying to pvp with or when you are trying to do stuff in bossworld. I think other people will agree with me as well on this.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help improve Skyblock Dream as a whole as this feature is hated by alot of players and bt removing it will make playing SBD more enjoyable , because as for now bleeding lasts for upto 60 seconds which just gets annoying when your trying to bow boost in pvp or fps.​
Yo Bhavya1610 Bhavya1610 , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
Reasons are stated by urself and above by others.

Aevuh

hey,

I completely agree with your suggestion to remove bleeding from the next map of Skyblock Dream. Bleeding can be quite annoying and hinder the PvP experience as well as activities in the bossworld. By eliminating bleeding, it will make playing Skyblock Dream more enjoyable for many players. I'm sure others will also support this idea.

Best regards,
~Aevuh