Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reducing The Time To Re-apply In Trial fourms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Dakshdas​

What is the suggestion about?
Reducing The Time To Re-apply In Trial fourms​

Description:
Today I've submited my staff app which got rejected due to lack of effort now I can apply after 2 weeks or 1.21e+6 seconds it's almost like a punishment to me.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
2 weeks are more than enough time to punish or break hope to never apply again. 1 week is enough to understand the mistakes and correct them and write in a diffrent way.​

Extra Information:
I will never give up till I don't get accepted!​

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
first off all ur age is questionable secondly yours not active in forums reapply when you are atleast 13 or something and get atleast 100 messages

Kind Regards

Anyone change my age to 13??????

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
The 2 weeks to apply is a time for you to upgrade your knowledge on the server, figure out what you did wrong in your trial application, and correct those mistakes. This is in no means a punishment, it’s an opportunity.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
2 weeks are more than enough time to punish or break hope to never apply again.
That means that you don't have that patriotism for Jartex Network and that you dont have patience. Patience is the most important thing for being a staff.
-1, Sorry

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Dakshisthebest​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The 2 weeks time to re-apply are meant to see if you would still be motivated, or if you are improving and getting more and more knowledgeable about anything regarding the server and its rules. It is also a test of patience and dedication that only a few can handle. All in all, this time seems like the best choice for now, and it has been a good choice throughout the years.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.