Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Reducing the map size in factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Reducing the map size in factions​

Description:
Please, 10x10k is just so long and it makes no sence of making it ithat long... 10kx10k is just cancer, reduce the map size like that -> End world 4.5k x 4.5k , WildWest 6.8k x 6.8k and for the overworld it will be 8k.8k. PLEASE there is just no point of making so much bigger maps because not many factions have crossmap counter cannons that reach 10 fucking k blocks(I DO) but If i use it as a counter jartex wont handle it and it will possibly crash the server but please i havent played a map with 10k cancer block maps there is just no point and reason of making maps that big because some people might decide to raid from 10k blocks and if u counter at the same time from 10k blocks it will cause so much lag and tps will be low with having 2 active cannons firing from 10k blocks for hours so please reduce the map sizes for the upcoming reset.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help a lot and there will be less lag because everyone will be forced to fire from 1k/2k blocks and buffer checks will be easier.​

Hristy

Donator
Donator
-1 Again and again you keep making suggestions that benefit you and you alone XD.
1. overworld is 18k (9k x 9k) and reason for that is new players don't go /warp end or /warp wildwest cuz they are new they just do /wilderness and go in overworld there for the world is bigger than the rest.
2. End is enough as it is right now its a 10k world (5k x 5k) i don't know why u want 500 less blocks than it is right now but for end this is perfect and its not needed to be lower than that same applies to wildwest 10k world (5k x 5k) and its enough for people to hide bases or put bases on borders.

I don't know what ur trying to do but its stupid or you are not smart enough to read Changelogs or you think when its said 10k world its 10k x 10k please stop wasting peoples time to read this for no reason.

JartexBuilder

-1 Again and again you keep making suggestions that benefit you and you alone XD.
1. overworld is 18k (9k x 9k) and reason for that is new players don't go /warp end or /warp wildwest cuz they are new they just do /wilderness and go in overworld there for the world is bigger than the rest.
2. End is enough as it is right now its a 10k world (5k x 5k) i don't know why u want 500 less blocks than it is right now but for end this is perfect and its not needed to be lower than that same applies to wildwest 10k world (5k x 5k) and its enough for people to hide bases or put bases on borders.

I don't know what ur trying to do but its stupid or you are not smart enough to read Changelogs or you think when its said 10k world its 10k x 10k please stop wasting peoples time to read this for no reason.
Same as they said -1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.