Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Redstone complaint

Clyptic

Ok so I decided to make a super smelter underground and link it into a wall with chests to make it hidden, the problem here is that the server has some sort of plugin that fuses out any redstone running for too long (which is 1-2 seconds -_-) and so this system you see here in the picture is supposed to drop out the resulting item from the smelter into a water elevator to go into my chest but the problem is that the plugin makes it that the dropper drops like 3 items and the circuit fuses for a SOLID 4-5 seconds to resume and repeat sometimes with dropping 1-2 more items or 1-2 less items before fusing the circuit, it gets REALLY annoying especially since super smelters are supposed to give out a lot of items at once yet this mechanic is locking that output rate to maybe 3-4 items every 2-3 seconds. I would like to suggest perhaps increasing the time it takes for a redstone thing to fuse out.

Attachments

• Screenshot (202).png
    Screenshot (202).png
    459.8 KB · Views: 2
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Clyptic

UPDATE: Since the dropper is so slow at putting out items, the items just build up over time in the dropper so if you put in maybe 2-3 stacks in the input, the items eventually collect and just make the system STOP dropping items, this is more than annoying at this point :/

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Hello,
That feature is of course to anyone's guess to reduce lag.As it is a part of an anti lag plugin the developers won't allow it's implementation.Although there is another way you can make super smelters.
Thank you

Rooky38

u can make the system work by just increasing the delay on the comparator by adding more repeaters so it does work,
and YES it wasn't working due to a plugin used to reduce lag.
ill put a image for reference.

Attachments

• 2021-12-25_10.25.10.png
    2021-12-25_10.25.10.png
    442 KB · Views: 0