Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reason for having spawner at your island??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbazzz

Hello, so I got to have enough money for a few blaze spawners and other sorts but I was wondering why should I make a grinder at my base when I can just visit others' is?

Solution
Hello,

I have read about your problem.

Don't worry here I will give you some possible explanations

1. You need to have spawners on your island so you can gain Island Value. Gaining value will help you on the /is top position.
2. People might have a short of Mob Hopper/Chest that picks up the loot for them. With that being said they can make a profit from your unlimited grinding on their island.
3. Setting up your grinder will help you, as it is technically a private grinder you and only you can grind on.
4. Once on another island people will steal your heads you might need.
5. The loot you gain from your spawners will be yours that u can later sell.

Good morning,
iSaMeD0OM_

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Bigbazzz,

The whole point of Skyblock is making money placing spawners and gaining value in order to win the pay pal rewards at the end of the season. So, you do not need to place spanwers if you don’t want to compete in island top.

Good morning,
Yanique1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bigbazzz

Bigbazzz

Thank you very much and the only way to make money other than grinding spawner loot is bosses?

The_W

Addicted Member
Thank you very much and the only way to make money other than grinding spawner loot is bosses?
From what i see some main gameplay that have good income for early and mid game:
1. Grinding blazes, epic iron golem, or epic villagers for exp, mobcoins, stars, and some loots
2. Bosses battle for boss drops, exp, stars, and some mobcoins
3. Farming custom crops

I personally recommend bosses battle, for good rewards and more active gameplay, but there are some trick you need to know. Need to strengthen your armor and weapons with custom enchants for better fights too.
Grinding blazes and other mobs worth more if you can kill mobs very fast (there's a trick) and adding Inquisitive and other ce that increase your income of exp, stars, and mobcoins. But grinding can be very boring after long time.
Farming gives good amount of money too, so it's a good choice. But make sure to choose the good ones and you need the recipe to able to farm one kind of custom crops. You can also use some ce on hoe for farming.
Exp and stars can be used for buying ce books in /enchants, mobcoins for /transfer, but if you don't need them you can sell it to other players.

Other common method for making money:
1. Spawner grinder farm, but needs a lot of money (a lot), active or afking for long time near spawner, and best for island with multiple members to maximize the income from it. Best for mid to late game.
2. Cactus afk farm, similar to spawner grinder farm but far cheaper to build but requires a lot of time and effort to build. Best for early or mid game.
3. Visiting profit shops, good for beginners to make some money so that they can start a little farm or other activity.
4. Opening ce books and selling good books for good price, but based on luck and people's offer.
5. Killing other players in PvP area for loots that can be sold or used for better gears.

That might be too long but hope it helps :p

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have read about your problem.

Don't worry here I will give you some possible explanations

1. You need to have spawners on your island so you can gain Island Value. Gaining value will help you on the /is top position.
2. People might have a short of Mob Hopper/Chest that picks up the loot for them. With that being said they can make a profit from your unlimited grinding on their island.
3. Setting up your grinder will help you, as it is technically a private grinder you and only you can grind on.
4. Once on another island people will steal your heads you might need.
5. The loot you gain from your spawners will be yours that u can later sell.

Good morning,
iSaMeD0OM_

Solution

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Staff Member