Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames read the suggestion its about play again

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
read the suggestion its about play again​

Description:
all jartex players know that sometimes play again kicks u to the lobby and not skywars or bw lobby it kicks u to the main lobby thats the most annoying thing i know its alrd suggested i have read the suggestion but idk if its replied so i do a 2nd suggestion most times when i press play again it spams me some messages {lazy to read them} and i get kicked to the lobby and this is annoying and makes my trash pc to lag so pls make it to kick us to sw lobby if it cant find a game for us​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will no longer be annoying and we will not have to go to our minigame like sw bw again cuz its annoying and it makes some ppl with bad pc to lag​

Extra Information:
RIP also if u care say something cuz my PC mouse is dying​

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
More like a bug report, But i get your point.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 it's even more annoying than these people (antistraight, Jax, xplode and Vishyvishal)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I know what you are trying to say :
When servers kicks me to the lobby (hub lobbies) I need like 2 min to back to sw or bw lobby cuz of the lags and huge amount of players are pvping there . I would be so happy if the server kicked me to the game lobby like sw if I was on sw and bw if I was on bw , that would be really appreciated and would be more organised. A lot of ppl will get benefits by this not only me and Im pretty sure the community needs this .

Huge +1

Status
Not open for further replies.