Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Re-Join feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolves07

I'm wondering why there is no rejoin feature on the network as sometimes I randomly get kicked from the server and cannot join the game I was just in. This happens a lot and is really beginning to annoy me and I'm sure it annoys other players to as this isn't an uncommon occurrence. If possible please could add this feature a bit like how hypixel has it. In this post there is a poll to vote on whether this feature should or shouldn't be added

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Already implemented.

Last edited:

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
It still works. i remember using it today wen my wifi cut. /rejoin

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
I'm wondering why there is no rejoin feature on the network as sometimes I randomly get kicked from the server and cannot join the game I was just in. This happens a lot and is really beginning to annoy me and I'm sure it annoys other players to as this isn't an uncommon occurrence. If possible please could add this feature a bit like how hypixel has it. In this post there is a poll to vote on whether this feature should or shouldn't be added
there is a rejoin feature, but for me even if I type /rejoin it sends me to the game I was playing but it doesn't let me join the game as it automatically eliminates me when I disconnect from a solo game. However, It works for Doubles/Triples and Quads. but its pointless to rejoin a solo game as you would be eliminated. It eliminates the team in solo without the bed actually being destroyed by a Player.

salti

there is a rejoin feature, but for me even if I type /rejoin it sends me to the game I was playing but it doesn't let me join the game as it automatically eliminates me when I disconnect from a solo game. However, It works for Doubles/Triples and Quads. but its pointless to rejoin a solo game as you would be eliminated. It eliminates the team in solo without the bed actually being destroyed by a Player.
no it doesn't it keeps the bed for a minute then eliminates

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
no it doesn't it keeps the bed for a minute then eliminates
not for me, i've seen people disconnecting when I hit them into the void, after 2 seconds I was about to destroy their bed but there was no bed.

/rejoin is bugged, you can only use it if you got kicked out of jartex (into the server list screen), if you just do /leave you won't be able to rejoin unless a party member warps you (even then sometimes you can't rejoin)

Status
Not open for further replies.