Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ranked queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_iXeno​

What is the suggestion about?
Ranked queue.​

Description:
Yesterday,i was queing for ranked,and it took ages to find a match and most likely,if two peoeple queue with lower elo,their match will start.So,Here are three suggestions to improve Ranked queuing system.
Suggestion no 1
Able to duel someone in ranked.Here is an example,when you do /duel,a gui pop ups which has two items,let it is an iron ingot and gold ingot.If you click gold ingot duel will be in ranked and if you click iron ingot duel will be unranked.Duel request will be like (RANKED) Person has requested you to duel with kit.
Suggestion no 2
Able to see who is in queue and duel them.Here is an example,you open ranked gui and right click on the kit,people who are in queue,their heads are displayed(along with their elo).If you click on that person's head,the match starts.
Suggestion no 3
Adding a seperate duel command for ranked like /challenge.When you use this command,duel will be ranked.Person who recieves the request,sees Player wants to duel you in ranked kit.Type,/yes or /no to accept(as may someone missclick on that CLICK HERE button and match starts.

Im sorry if this was already suggested.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Ranked fights will be way better​

LordErlik

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1, I think this will cause boosting. I can just duel you ranked everytime and drink your elo.

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Each one of your suggestions hints at Boosting, I cast -1 since by implementing even at least one of these suggestions, players will be able to gain invalid Elo (that doesn't match their skill) by boosting.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, obv_iXeno​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You shouldn't be able to see or choose who you fight for a ranked match, (stated by Technostein2 Technostein2 )
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.