Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Rank Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoro

Minecraft Username:
Kyoro

What is the suggestion about?
Rank Transfer

Description:
I think you guys should add a Rank Transfer that only transfers the rank from a game mode. Because if I want to rank transfer, It will transfer all my server data and I will have no choice but to add the prices of my ranks from all different game modes in it too. It will then be expensive for most players here. Besides, I just want to transfer a rank from a certain game mode.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More transaction for Jartex.

Extra Information:
Please Read

Flexier

Donator
Donator
-1, Why would you get a rank on a game-mode you didn't want it.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
-1, Why would you get a rank on a game-mode you didn't want it.
In my opinion, this should be denied, as rank transfers can only transfer ranks / perks / gkits that you pick, so If you want a rank from a gamemode only, or 2 ranks from diffrent gamemode or all the ranks, its up to you, so basically what he is suggesting already exists.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
In my opinion, this should be denied, as rank transfers can only transfer ranks / perks / gkits that you pick, so If you want a rank from a gamemode only, or 2 ranks from diffrent gamemode or all the ranks, its up to you, so basically what he is suggesting already exists.
Basically he's suggesting that we should add another way where we transfer ranks from one gamemode to another and not overall every rank transfer to another whole new account.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
i dont understand this suggestion, im pretty sure u can just choose what u want to transfer when u do a rank transfer?
because its a manual service, u have to dm the owners before doing it
im pretty sure they let u choose what u want to transfer, u dont have to transfer all ranks from every gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.