Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ragequit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakitonia

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
pakitonia
What is rage quit and why did they ban me?

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
Rage-quitting is where you purposefuly logging out of a game due to getting frustrated. Its looked down and laughed upon in the Community and for good reason, while being frustrated is ok, Rage-quitting is very annoying for people and doing it constantly can get you banned. For more info you can search it on Google.
~PizzaLover13<3
[THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DEFINITION : angrily abandon an activity or pursuit that has become frustrating, especially the playing of a video game]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
pakitonia

pakitonia

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
pakitonia
Hello!,
Rage-quitting is where you purposefuly logging out of a game due to getting frustrated. Its looked down and laughed upon in the Community and for good reason, while being frustrated is ok, Rage-quitting is very annoying for people and doing it constantly can get you banned. For more info you can search it on Google.
~PizzaLover13<3
Thanks! I didn't know so I used it xD

Hello!,
~PizzaLover13<3
Hello!,
~PizzaLover13<3
Mainly happens in Bedwars, The Bridge, KitPVP and Skyblock

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
pakitonia

pakitonia

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
pakitonia
Lmao true u can rage in factions
Like people killing u
Yea but I didn't know the use of this command, someone in the chat said something like If you want sth type ragequit xD

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello ivet,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.