Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

raed being the sand eater he always is

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Report - ACCEPTED

Hello, Redorian​
Thank you for your interest in helping JartexNetwork by keeping the server clean of rule breakers. I have reviewed the evidence(s) provided by you and I have decided to accept the report. The player will be punished according to the Official Rules.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork

Kind Regards,​
~ hakim251

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Appeal - DENIED
Hello, [Redorian]​
Thank you for taking the time to write a punishment appeal.​
After reviewing your appeal, unfortunately, I have decided to deny it, due to the following reason(s):​

1720032472940.png
With this being said, you have only 2 options:​
  1. Buy unban/unmute directly from the store;
  2. Try to appeal again in 7 days.
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time,​
Good morning,​
Xplode​

RaedLight

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ra3dLight
Firstly, is your fault for breaking the rules of JartexNetwork, so deal with it. Secondly, you said that you play Jartexnetwork for 2 years doesn't mean you understand all of the rules, and it clearly means you don't read/understand the rules. Thirdly, is useless to argue about it and it will lead you to no where. And lastly, we ban, mute, warn and kick for a reasons, and don't assume us saying that once we ban, mute, kick and warn make us happy, is our jobs. didnt exist.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Report - DENIED

Hello, Redorian​
Thank you for your interest in helping JartexNetwork by keeping the server clean of rule breakers. I have reviewed the evidence(s) provided by you, and I have decided to deny the report. This decision has been taken due to the following reason(s):​
  • Raed is hot
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ hakim251