Norking Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined July 9, 2019 Messages 1,338 Points 151 Age 25 IGN Norking July 20, 2020 #11 Rados said: i was allied with him okay now i am not he left ,e Click to expand... I didnt leave it is bug that make allies enemies
Rados said: i was allied with him okay now i am not he left ,e Click to expand... I didnt leave it is bug that make allies enemies
S Shayy Guest July 20, 2020 #12 Heya! it's great to meet you, Rados. Hope you have a great time here in Jartex!
AUTHOR AUTHOR Rados Member Joined July 14, 2020 Messages 4 Points 5 Age 20 July 21, 2020 #13 norking said: I didnt leave it is bug that make allies enemies Click to expand... no i checked but stop
norking said: I didnt leave it is bug that make allies enemies Click to expand... no i checked but stop
AUTHOR AUTHOR Rados Member Joined July 14, 2020 Messages 4 Points 5 Age 20 July 21, 2020 #14 Shayy said: Heya! it's great to meet you, Rados. Hope you have a great time here in Jartex! Click to expand... nice to meet you to
Shayy said: Heya! it's great to meet you, Rados. Hope you have a great time here in Jartex! Click to expand... nice to meet you to