Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Quickbuy so that when you buy something it goes to a certain hotbar slot

hapboi

Minecraft Username:
hapboi​

What is your suggestion's title?
Quickbuy so that when you buy something it goes to a certain hotbar slot​

Suggestion Details:
On hypixel, there is a feautre where you can set up the game so that certain items, when you buy them go to certain slots. Often, it's annoying to have to put something in it's correct hotbar slot all the time. For me, when i only buy a pick axe and axe, the both go in the second and third. I use the third and fourth slots for these tools so it's often a pain.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature could make games a lot more fast paced and less annoying in small ways that add up. It would definitely add to the bedwars experience and perhaps even contribute to making Jartex feel like more of a premium server in terms of adding a feature that prem servers have.​

Extra Information:
On hypixel and on another server i play on that is cracked, it makes it so that sometimes the tools are in the wrong spots because the machinery doesn't specify WHICH tool goes in what slot, just that tools should go in this slot. Same thing for utility, sometimes the gaps and tnt can get confused, or the ladders and wool can get confused. Try to perhaps specify the individual parts of each section. Like for pots, make it clear that jump pots go in 5, and speed go in 9 or something like that.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hapboi

hapboi

That's true, I'd suggest just implementing the use of hotkeys while buying, as that also relies on skill and not being able to do it is really annoying.
That would be pretty quirky and a very unique but sort of skill based idea.

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
I give it a -1 reason: you can buy things very quickly, from the shop, and if they added quick-buy, it's gonna be the same thing but, a little bit faster...

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Though I'd like to see something like this in-game. It will not be added

Someone once said: "inventory management is part of the game"

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
-1 Partly because its already been declined, and partly because I think it just takes away another skill advantage in bedwars. As toxicosis toxicosis said, I believe adding hot-keying capabilities for the shop would be a better feature.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
hapboi​

What is your suggestion's title?
Quickbuy so that when you buy something it goes to a certain hotbar slot​

Suggestion Details:
On hypixel, there is a feautre where you can set up the game so that certain items, when you buy them go to certain slots. Often, it's annoying to have to put something in it's correct hotbar slot all the time. For me, when i only buy a pick axe and axe, the both go in the second and third. I use the third and fourth slots for these tools so it's often a pain.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature could make games a lot more fast paced and less annoying in small ways that add up. It would definitely add to the bedwars experience and perhaps even contribute to making Jartex feel like more of a premium server in terms of adding a feature that prem servers have.​

Extra Information:
On hypixel and on another server i play on that is cracked, it makes it so that sometimes the tools are in the wrong spots because the machinery doesn't specify WHICH tool goes in what slot, just that tools should go in this slot. Same thing for utility, sometimes the gaps and tnt can get confused, or the ladders and wool can get confused. Try to perhaps specify the individual parts of each section. Like for pots, make it clear that jump pots go in 5, and speed go in 9 or something like that.​
Suggestion - Downvote (- 1 )
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to downvote it.

Reason: Stated above in IflyYT's comment

King regards,
David

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey hapboi,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Quickbuy so that when you buy something it goes to a certain hotbar slot” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already Suggested and Denied.

Goodluck!