Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about prisoner suit enchants

NODBlocker0

So I spent like 6mil beacons to enchant my whole suit with Intuitive I which makes me get even more beacons while mining. Unfortunately my enchant from a helmet just dissapeared from once. Now what may be the case is that I have put the Intuitive I enchantment first then I upgraded my helmet. Do I have to put the enchantment on a helmet after enchanting for it to work, because I get the same amount of beacons with this new armor.

Demonic_Lioness

Donator
Donator
So I spent like 6mil beacons to enchant my whole suit with Intuitive I which makes me get even more beacons while mining. Unfortunately my enchant from a helmet just dissapeared from once. Now what may be the case is that I have put the Intuitive I enchantment first then I upgraded my helmet. Do I have to put the enchantment on a helmet after enchanting for it to work, because I get the same amount of beacons with this new armor.
There is a bug report submitted for this as it shouldnt happen however best to fully enchant it before adding as it will disappear if you did the reverse

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

NODBlocker0

There is a bug report submitted for this as it shouldnt happen however best to fully enchant it before adding as it will disappear if you did the reverse
Does this even work because I am getting the same amount of beacons with fully maxed Intuitive I suit

Demonic_Lioness

Donator
Donator
Does this even work because I am getting the same amount of beacons with fully maxed Intuitive I suit
i am not 100% sure best way to check is mine without boosters mine with out suit then mine with boosters and suit in main mines to see if it makes a difference generally that is how people know if it works or not