Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP pvp plot wich you can make

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
pvp plot wich you can make

Description:
My suggestion is about a pvp warp wich players have to buy for 10 mil, They can make there own plot with blocks from a new /shop (you can buy blocks and tools here but you can't take those tools / blocks to the normal map). it would be something like 50 by 50 blocks and 20 block layers so you can make traps and kill people. Other people can visit and pvp at your plot with /p v [name], and there should be /plot close and /plot open so you can build without players killing you. If you have blocks in your invenotry on our plot and someone hits you those blocks dissapear so you can't trap someone.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If im honest kitpvp is getting a bit boring for me because i'm level 80+ and it's the same all the time. This will keep me on jartexnetwork and it would be more fun to play kitpvp. Other people will play kitpvp more often because it's more fun and it isn't the same all the time.

Extra Information:
regards,
marijn(08)

(I hope this gets accepted ;p )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
And add a /plot list and it shows you the plots with the most amount of players. and make a broadcast of /plot every 1 hour so new people know it's a thing.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello marijn08,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.