Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PvP Guide

Strafe_Fast

Heya! I'm strafe fast! I'm a minecraft pvper from multiple servers. I just want to share my pvp information with you so you can improve on your bedwars skills.
The first thing you MUST know is that chain mail armor is useless. It provides little to no protection, and is a waste of iron, just buy iron armor instead. Always keep yourself in f5. So you can check to see if someone is coming to your bed.
Only use wool, if you are confident in your skills, your bed doesn't matter. Always keep golden apples at hand, they are useful in combat. Bring tnt, you never know whats behind that wall of wool that's covering your opponents bed. Learn to block clutch, its a life saver in games. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should you EVER build flat! It gives your opponent a straight beeline to your bed. Click fast, it gives your opponent more hits than you, giving you the upper hand. Fireball em, if you see them building to your base, give them a big ol fireball to assert dominance. Blockhit spamming, only use it in close range combat, if you are running at your opponent in an open field, try to strafe around them. Blockhit spamming greatly lowers your mobility, so your opponent will get easy combos. Go on practice pvp, practice makes perfect! Be strategic, out think your enemies, try to lure them away from their base so you can hit them off, and get their bed. Use the terrain to your advantage, you can jump off a ledge to give your opponent a critical hit, which makes them take a TON of damage, and try to hide behind rocks to perform a sneak attack. Learn to speed bridge, it helps you build fast, so you can out bridge your enemies. Go for upgrades, you stand NO chance of winning if you don't get sharp or prot. All you need is sharp stone, it shreds through any armor in your way! Only use diamond armor if your bed is gone, if you have prot 2 iron, you're good, if your bed is gone, get diamond.

Hope you found this helpful!

salti

Some of these tips are good and some of them aren't. For example diamond upgrades are not necessary to win a game. You can easily win a games without getting diamond upgrades. tnt is expensive and now that tools are permenent they are better in some situations. chain armor is good to buy if you have an excess of iron. For example, you kill an enemy and get 2 stacks of iron and 6 gold. It's probably the best choice to get chain armor, fireball, stone sword and a tnt. Overall a good guide for bedwars pvp but has some flaws

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Strafe_Fast

Some of these tips are good and some of them aren't. For example diamond upgrades are not necessary to win a game. You can easily win a games without getting diamond upgrades. tnt is expensive and now that tools are permenent they are better in some situations. chain armor is good to buy if you have an excess of iron. For example, you kill an enemy and get 2 stacks of iron and 6 gold. It's probably the best choice to get chain armor, fireball, stone sword and a tnt. Overall a good guide for bedwars pvp but has some flaws
Tools can sometimes become too expensive and too time consuming to break the bed, and if you have so much iron, then you should have a large amount of gold, like in the beginning of the game, don't buy it, and later on, buy the iron armor. Yeah, diamond is too expensive and isn't needed, but it is advised. Thank you for your feedback! I probably should have put this stuff in the tutorial.

salti

Tools can sometimes become too expensive and too time consuming to break the bed, and if you have so much iron, then you should have a large amount of gold, like in the beginning of the game, don't buy it, and later on, buy the iron armor. Yeah, diamond is too expensive and isn't needed, but it is advised. Thank you for your feedback! I probably should have put this stuff in the tutorial.
diamond armor is the worst possible thing to buy. Unless you're stacked on ems and in the right situation it makes sense. A pearl and potions are always in better in 99% of scenarios. Also tools are only 10 iron each and they are permanent which isn't expensive at all. Tools take time to break the bed but you can block in giving you time to break