Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Purchase Issue

MoneyWithJoe

I bought 4 winter loot crates and received a bunch of spawners and currencies, I stored them all in my player vaults and everything was wiped for no reason. I checked to see if I received a warning or a ban and nothing showed for my in game name (MoneyWithJoe) my entire base and faction is wiped from existence everytime I do /home it says (this place does not exist) I spent $40 on loot crates and the next day everything is gone, not happy

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hi M MoneyWithJoe , I'm sorry to hear that this has happened.

Are you aware that the season recently had a reset 8 days ago?

If not, Please head here to report a bug report: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

Have a good day!

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
I bought 4 winter loot crates and received a bunch of spawners and currencies, I stored them all in my player vaults and everything was wiped for no reason. I checked to see if I received a warning or a ban and nothing showed for my in game name (MoneyWithJoe) my entire base and faction is wiped from existence everytime I do /home it says (this place does not exist) I spent $40 on loot crates and the next day everything is gone, not happy
When was the last time you play cuz I heard factions reset as also stated by FlyAbove, and at reset everything will be gone and it'll be a new season for the game mode

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Factions got rolled back 36 hours or so cause Cartel duped a bunch of permanent ranks. I dont know how you can get those Winter Crates though, But I reccomend DM'ing a Sr.Mod or a Factions Staff like Flappix about it.