Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Public] New Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creax

Minecraft Username:
Creax​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Public​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Games​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, new MiniGames can be brought to the server. Mini Games to Bring: STRUCTURE BATTLE, SPEED BUILDERS, SURVIVAL GAMES, HEROBRINE ROOMS. Of course, these are just examples, more can be given.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The number of players on the server is very low, this is because they do not introduce new games. Many servers had to shut down their servers for this reason. If you bring more games to the server, the number of players on your server increases.​

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 Consider that 1k players isnt a low player count and not many servers shutdown because of the low player count or any kind of shit. Often reasons why server shutdown because:

1. Bankrupt
2. Random copyright stuff
3. Major server problems
4. dupertrooper and horizon destroying p2w servers
5. Receives too much L bozos from the community

And this suggestion is a -1 because
Jartex wouldn't give a shit to get a new server and connect it to the bungeecord proxy since making a new backend server is just 'too much' for jartex.

This would be a neutral suggestion if:
-Replace the faction server and replace it with arcade games which is the gamemodes that this suggestion would have

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Creax

Creax

I think you're wrong because one of the 2 servers I play on doesn't bring any updates and that's why a lot of people are complaining about it. But the other server brings too many updates. Refreshes mini-game maps at every turn. The main reason why this occurs is that the difference between the two servers is large. And the biggest problem with your server is that it is not innovative. Cheat protection is not enough; There are people using AimBot in every game we play. An example of this is Practice > Combo. The players don't miss a beat and are constantly focusing on us, it's impossible for us to even touch them.

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
I think you're wrong because one of the 2 servers I play on doesn't bring any updates and that's why a lot of people are complaining about it. But the other server brings too many updates. Refreshes mini-game maps at every turn. The main reason why this occurs is that the difference between the two servers is large. And the biggest problem with your server is that it is not innovative. Cheat protection is not enough; There are people using AimBot in every game we play. An example of this is Practice > Combo. The players don't miss a beat and are constantly focusing on us, it's impossible for us to even touch them.
1st) Jartex also “refreshes maps”, we've got map rotation.
2nd) Jartex is "innovative" and keeps coming up with new stuff.
3rd) The anticheat can be buggy, may not kick/ban hackers sometimes, but you can always tell their igns to the staff members, or report them yourself at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/, when reporting, make sure that you've got a valid evidence.
4th) If you want a feature to get added, then you need to be descriptive, and come up with your own ideas, do not copy/suggest stuff that other servers have.

I've decided to stay
Neutral with your suggestion, I will change my vote if you come up with more ideas, or provide more details regarding your suggestion.

ned_

Donator
Donator
3rd) The anticheat can be buggy, may not kick/ban hackers sometimes, but you can always tell their igns to the staff members, or report them yourself at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/, when reporting, make sure that you've got a valid evidence.
4th) If you want a feature to get added, then you need to be descriptive, and come up with your own ideas, do not copy/suggest stuff that other servers have.

I've decided to stay
Neutral with your suggestion, I will change my vote if you come up with more ideas, or provide more details regarding your suggestion.
hmmm i wonder what hapenned to map rotations..

64tps

IGN
64tps

I've decided to stay
maps feel the same tbh no new maps and when rotations used to happen they mostly brought back old maps from 2019

alyan

Donator
Donator
-1 Consider that 1k players isnt a low player count and not many servers shutdown because of the low player count or any kind of shit. Often reasons why server shutdown because:

1. Bankrupt
2. Random copyright stuff
3. Major server problems
4. dupertrooper and horizon destroying p2w servers
5. Receives too much L bozos from the community

And this suggestion is a -1 because
Jartex wouldn't give a shit to get a new server and connect it to the bungeecord proxy since making a new backend server is just 'too much' for jartex.

This would be a neutral suggestion if:
-Replace the faction server and replace it with arcade games which is the gamemodes that this suggestion would have
Copyright stuff? Who tf own rights of survival games

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
none of this is getting added
the fuck is herobrine rooms no one heard of that

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Creax​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.