Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Projectile-Free Mode in Sky Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Projectile-Free Mode in Sky Wars

Description:
Since the new mini game's update , people now have bow's and egg's in every game of skywars , even the Normal Mode(which isnt normal) . In this game mode people will not have any type's of Projectiles , something like the old rush mode but without the projectiles... I was also a massive skywars player before the update but afterthe update was released i noticed that most of the player's started to use only projectiles instead of Swords or axes ,which is worst then camping... Let's say that you are in jartex in a time that there arent too many players , you wait like ages so the game could start and when you start you get your blocks and you rush someone and he throws you to the void. This is really nerve killing and i really dont agree with that and some players dont agree aswell with it , this is one of the main reasons why i stopped playing SkyWars after the update....

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make people rage less and most of the people will start to play again SkyWars here in Jartex Network.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.