Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Problems, problems everywhere

FixForce

I'm so tired. Really.
1) Everytime the server restarts, HUGE problems occurr. Last time was the turn of spectators that could hit you. Today the ban console suddenly stopped working and every match was full of hackers, people with Safewalk, Fastplace, Bedf***er, Killaura and Hitbox/Reach.
2) Maps are always the same, in double there are only 2 different maps.
3) Coins are pointless. I have around 22.000 coins and there's nothing I can do with them-
4) Sometimes my kills and wins randomly reset.
5) I got banned like, twice, for no reason while I was building a bridge.
6) Staff is completely absent in this minigame.
7) Reporting a player is incredibly complicated and leads to nothing, since most of the player didn't even bought the game and are using some cracked launchers. Why not introducing the /report command inside the server that automatically bans and ip-bans a player for two weeks after 15 reports (this command could be used only by people that have at least 12 hours of playing or so in order to avoid random bans) or using a specific client that is necessary in order to join the gamemode?
Dear staffers, looks like you know all the problems that there are in this minigame, but you didn't care at all. And it's frustrating when you enter a match and you see people in chat typing "i hack" like they don't care, they almost feel proud because nobody will record a clip of them hacking and put it on youtube. If you want your server to be the best, you should take care of it, not leaving it as it is because it's currently a total mess.