Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Forums Problematic restrictions on the new bridge update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently when I joined the bridge I noticed that you guys removed the ability to craft boats. Personally I’ve been playing the bridge on jartex for more than 5-6 years and have made many of my friends play on the server and even donate cause they like the bridge gameplay, sadly recently we joined to play again there was a new update and, while boats were available to craft for a long time, for some reason the team has decided to not allow anyone to craft them. I don’t know what the issue was or if they thought it would make for a better gameplay but now when you play maps like pirates all my friends just call it lame as we can’t use boat mechanics to make the game more fun and dynamic. And even in other maps you can still find interesting ways to use those same mechanics. I hope we can reach some level of understanding with the team and achieve some other alternative cause right now, this change seem unjustified and ruins the way older players used to play.

ThisIsXured

Donator
Donator
IGN
Xured
1st. Hold on, This is community assistance forums, and on what I read, you don't have a problem that ypu need help with, but a complaint. Wrong forum.
2nd. As mentioned by someone in discord, it was removed because of bug abusing, and the possible "other ways" you mentioned, are probably bugs.

Flexier

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
Hello, Panosprokiller.

It is very clear that you've recently joined JartexNetwork. As mentioned by one of the community members, boats cannot be obtained or crafted as they were removed for a valid reason. I will be marking this thread as solved and prevent further capping.. I mean grave digging.​
Kind Regards,
-Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.