Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minigames Private Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
FlexisDaBOT​

What is the suggestion about?
Private Games​

Description:
This suggestion if one which the majority wont have access too yet still it one which should be implemented.This would be a feature for parties called "Private party" by using the command /p private one with Gold rank or YouTube rank would be able to make a private game in bedwars/skywars/UHC.This would not only bring the community together but it would also make as good content for those YouTubers.Why would I be suggesting it,well i have made a discord server where i do daily "private" games,in this i bring people together to play bedwars and skywars together,yet it takes abit of time to join a brand new server sometimes and as i will be doing weekly cash prizes in the future it would really make it easier to join a server. Shameless plug https://discord.gg/NQhxnrn

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will bring the community together and YouTubers will be able to interact with their fanbase.​

Extra Information:
Love you Andeh <3 no homo​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, FlexisJustFlexis​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.