Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Privacy Settings And /msg Command [REPOST]

Browned-ist

IGN
brownseed / tbnrboss
Minecraft Username:
TBNRBoss​

What is the suggestion about?
Privacy Settings And /msg Command [REPOST]​

Description:
Privacy Settings:

- if the player types a command (ex: /ps) it will open a GUI and he / she can turn on / off specific settings (Ex: Party invites, Friend invites, /msg)

/msg Command:

- Since /friend plugin has been added, the command to message a friend is /fmsg. If The Privacy Settings suggestion is implemented, then devs can remove /fmsg and use /msg to message the player and if the player has the Privacy Settings is on for /msg-ing then they won't recieve any private messages from them.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
YouTubers / Twitch streams (like Sahvi, Cronkers, NellyBenelly) don't get spammed "pls invite me" (like what happened in one of Sahvi's Jartex stream)​

Extra Information:
This suggestion I just want to tell that I made the suggestion before.​

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TBNRBoss

What is the suggestion about?
Privacy Settings And /msg Command [REPOST]

Description:
Privacy Settings:

- if the player types a command (ex: /ps) it will open a GUI and he / she can turn on / off specific settings (Ex: Party invites, Friend invites, /msg)

/msg Command:

- Since /friend plugin has been added, the command to message a friend is /fmsg. If The Privacy Settings suggestion is implemented, then devs can remove /fmsg and use /msg to message the player and if the player has the Privacy Settings is on for /msg-ing then they won't recieve any private messages from them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
YouTubers / Twitch streams (like Sahvi, Cronkers, NellyBenelly) don't get spammed "pls invite me" (like what happened in one of Sahvi's Jartex stream)

Extra Information:
This suggestion I just want to tell that I made the suggestion before.
Yes, all I ever wanted. I am confused as to why there are two different messaging commands anyway. Privacy Settings are a necessity!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Browned-ist,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Privacy Settings And /msg Command [REPOST]” an
Upvote (+1)

"mhh"

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!