Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP_gamer2909

Minecraft Username:
mvp_gamer2909​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison Suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
New pvp sets and a new form of currency which can be actually tradeable and can be bought from JN store or be found while mining​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This new form of currency will attract more people to play especially if the new form of currency is hard to find also many "pvpers" will want the new pvp sets​

Extra Information:
The new form of currency will be something like Soul gems but more OP and harder to get and they will be used also to buy Special sets from the shop,also it can be used to buy crate keys (rare keys,ultra keys,god keys) also it wont be holdable so that we avoid dupes from happening. I believe that this should be found like star crates while mining but instead of 7,500 raw blocks will be 15,000 raw blocks for 1 of these.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello MVP_gamer2909,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● I'm not sure about the pvp sets because pvp sets are good for now and the currency you're saying big NO if it can be bought on JN store because it will make prison more p2w if you can buy currency.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MVP_gamer2909

MVP_gamer2909

Hello MVP_gamer2909,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● I'm not sure about the pvp sets because pvp sets are good for now and the currency you're saying big NO if it can be bought on JN store because it will make prison more p2w if you can buy currency.​
I think you are right but as you saw i said that they will get per 15k raw blocks 1 so it doesnt make it that much of a p2w because all the players can mine raw blocks and also the new pvp sets will be bought not from the JN store but from another special shop in-game but ofc the new currency yes it will make prison more p2w but not a lot of people want to spend money to these and it will be ssnal too so i dont believe that it would make prison that much of a p2w

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I didn't say that the 15k raw blocks will be p2w I mean that's good, but if you really think that not a lot of people will buy a currency think again, That currency for how it's so rare people will see the value of it because you only get 1 per 15k raw blocks and if the things you can buy with that currency is just some trash things they won't add it, unless they make it op and that's where the p2w players go buy those currencies and break the economy and balance of the gamemode

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MVP_gamer2909​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.