Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - Reset | December The 18th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

McIsBad

Donator
Donator
IGN
McIsBad
y9tFdTc.png

Prison - JartexNetwork 2021
Saturday 18 December 2021, 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST

Hello, dear JartexNetwork players!

The new prison reset is right around the corner. As it's the December season we will be adding some seasonal holiday touches to the game mode as well as some amazing new features that you can explore.
This season we will be adding a brand new mine, we worked on community feedback, and made sure everything is running as smoothly as possible.

Below you can find most of the changes we have made and what has been added.
If there is however still something you want changing, feel free to mention it on this thread before its release, we can still consider making the change.

We happily and proudly announce that the official new Prison season will be launching on Saturday, December 18th, 2021.

Saturday December 18th 2021
18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
play.jartexnetwork.com

Please note:
The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 8 PM CET.

QpBbjtT.png

πŸŽ‰ Giveaways

Would you like to give this new season a boosted start? With a free rank and/or free store coupons? Awesome! We are running an Instagram and Twitter give-away for free ranks and store credits, make sure to get yourself involved!​

πŸ•°οΈ End of the world
To celebrate the end of the season, we will be hosting an end of season event. At around 3 days before the release, we will be placing reset signs at spawn which you can click and claim a number of rewards; Free items, Free gkits, Millions of in-game money, Tons of free experience to level up your overpowered armor. Everyone will be able to finish their rankups because you can get everything for free. You can fight with everyone without the fear of losing your gear you have weeks to gather. So clearly this is the event everyone should participate in! Hop on prison and have fun!​

QpBbjtT.png

πŸ“ Changelog
Here is the list of the changes made for this reset. I highly suggest you give a good read over all of these to make sure you are familiar with the most recent updates and are not missing out on important details.​

πŸ›οΈ New! Spawn
A brand new season, with a brand new spawn. It is the time of the year to get cozy again, so we will be having a spawn filled with Christmas decorations and a Christmas theme.​
🎁 Will you be hunting the presents that fall into the PVP arena located at the end of the spawn?​
πŸ† New! Gang Top Rewards
For the first time in a long period of time, we will be adding rewards for the best gangs of the server.​
So gather up, recruit only the best Prison players out there and start the grind for another season of Prison.​
This new season of prison we will have biweekly rewards for the top gangs! This will go on until the end of the season which will last exactly 7 weeks or 49 days.​

End of the season rewards
πŸ₯‡ First place: €300 worth of Iron currency.​
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €250 worth of Iron currency.​
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €150 worth of Iron currency.​

Bi-weekly rewards
πŸ₯‡ First place: €75 worth of Iron currency.​
πŸ₯ˆ Second place: €50 worth of Iron currency.​
πŸ₯‰ Third place: €25 worth of Iron currency.​
☠️ New! Soul Cave

A new mine has been added to our Prison server, the Soul Cave. The Soul Cave is a secret dark cave that can only be opened by the community. The community has to reach a certain goal for the soul cave to open, once the goal has been reached the soulcave will be accessible for 90 minutes.​
This Soul Cave is located underneath the pvp-arena, so pvp will be enabled.​
Soul Gems
Within the Soul Cave you will be able to mine soul ores, which will drop Soul Gems. These soul gems can be used in the new soul shop, which contains a lot of special items, or you can simply trade them in for some tokens or crystals.​
Soul Enchants
Another thing you can buy with these Soul Gems is soul enchantments, to start off we will be adding 3 Soul Enchantments.
Soul Amplifier
Boosts the number of tokens you get from mining & your token greed enchantment.
Soul Luck
Boosts the chance of enchantments activating on your pickaxe.
Soul Crystal
Doubles the amount of minesuit ore drops.​
These enchants are pretty strong, so they will require some Soul Dust on your pickaxe in order to work. Once the enchant gets activated some Soul Dust will be consumed, the Soul Dust can be added by simply dragging and dropping it onto your pickaxe.​
Soul Guards
You will not be able to enter this mine without having to fight off Soul Guards, so make sure you are prepared.​
This update adds a little bit of everything, for every Prison player so we hope you are as excited as we are for this big new feature in the upcoming reset.​

πŸ“… New! Advent Calendar

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Every day in December you log in you will be able to claim a free gift at the Advent Calendar NPC at spawn. This NPC has a surprise every day so make sure to log in daily.​
You can also access the daily gifts using the /deliveries command.​

πŸ₯³ New! Community Milestones

This season we will be introducing a whole new feature as well, this feature is called the Community Milestones.​
What is a Community Milestone?
A community milestone is a goal that has to be reached by the whole server, you can see this as a global mission where all players participate.​
Once the milestone has been completed a reward will be given to all online players.​
After the milestone has been done, and the rewards have been given out, a new milestone will automatically start. Each milestone has a different time to complete, different rewards, and different tasks to do.​
Some examples of a milestone task:
  • Mine x blocks
    Mine x blocks of a type.
    Collect x tokens.
    Open x Lucky Blocks
    ... and much more
After the completion of a milestone, the Soul Cave will also open, so make sure to work together!​

🎁 New! Treasure Hunt

Presents are falling from the sky right into the PVP arena. Every once in a while a Present Hunt will start and you will be able to find presents scattered around the PVP-arena. Make sure to hunt down them all as you might find yourself with a good reward inside these presents.
PVP is enabled in this arena, so hunting down these presents might be a risk, but we can guarantee you that it's worth jumping down there.

πŸ—ƒοΈ New! Ore Storage
You will now be able to store your minesuit ores in the Ore Storage. This gem storage has an unlimited amount of stock, so it will never be full.​
While purchasing Miner Suits it will take out the gems from your OreStorage, so you no longer need to fill up your inventory again.​
When claiming the gems from the collector they will still be added to your inventory, but when you right-click them they will be moved into your Ore Storage.​
This saves you a lot of free space in your inventory.​
You can access your Ore Storage using the /orestorage command.​
🧭 Updated! Mystery Man
The sneaky trader has received a full item overhaul, all the drops & prices have been changed. The Mystery Man is once again ready to make deals with you on the weekends.​
🦁 Updated! Pets

We have added a variety of new pets for you at the Prison Server. These pets can be bought from the /tokenshop.​
The following pets have been added:​
PvPing Pet
It will help you out in your PVP. Activate this pet to be able to deflect the damage.​
Drugs Pet
It will help you auto replant drugs and increase the drugs drops.​
Crystal Pet
It will make finding crystals easier for you​
πŸ‘· Updated! Auto Miner

The auto miner has received some quality of life changes, we have made it a bit easier for you to control the auto miner at your choice.​
Autominer spawn location
You can now select the preference on what layer of the mine the auto miner should spawn, you can pick between, top, middle & bottom.​
Autominer respawn
You can simply respawn your autominer with the /am respawn command now.​
Auto Autominer
A new setting in the autominer menu that can be enabled. When the auto autominer is enabled an autominer will automatically spawn as soon as you enter a mine, and if you have enough autominer time left of course.​

πŸ“¬ Misc. Updates & Changes

Multiple small changes have been made, some of these small changes are the following:​
  • Fixed all player levels.
  • Added token pay toggle.
  • Increase the time for claiming the loot beacons.
  • Able to buy multiple gang trophies at once.
  • Added an option to toggle scrolls.
  • Added voucher confirmation
  • Added a private mine upgrade to lower the needed percentage for your mine to reset.
And much more!​

QpBbjtT.png

πŸ“•Questions & Answers
Why does prison reset?
Prison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.
This means all cells, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. Of course, all purchases will be reissued so nobody will be out of pocket in that regard. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kinds of gameplay, and style is provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!​
Below you can find what you will lose and one for what you will keep​
What will I lose?
  • Your cells.
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest.
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks.
  • Prestiges.
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades.
  • Purchased Perks.
  • Won out of crates commands/ranks.

Too much information? Ready to play Jartex?!
Log onto play.jartexnetwork.com and just select your game-mode and PLAY!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know, we'd love to make this as good as we can.
Lets go! New fresh season, can't wait to test out the new features!

xDappeh

Andeh please make /levels easy this ssn cuz 20mil blocks at sotw shesssh
anyway gl to everyone
ithink the levels were fine, it gave the players a long genuine reason to grind / mine on the game. Maybe increase the rewards though for the levels that include mining 25 - 50m blocks etc...

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Well, I dont play prison but I wish every player that plays it to have a fun time with the update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.