Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison: Raw Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyadeen

Minecraft Username:
Hyaden​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison: Raw Blocks​

Suggestion Details:
Adding raw blocks ability, like replant drugs ability. Shift+left click(mine) to activate. It have 3 minutes cooldown, 30 seconds usage. It doubles or triples raw blocks for 30 seconds.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This might be help peoples to grind, because peoples getting bored and tired of breaking raw blocks for getting loot crates etc.​

Extra Information:
No extra information.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Hyadeen,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a Neutral.

● Seems too op if it only have 3 minutes cooldown, and it will level up and make it much more op.​
● Gem Booster enchant comes in here because it reduces the number of raw blocks you need to get a Star Crate.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

Hyadeen

Hello Hyadeen,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a Neutral.

● Seems too op if it only have 3 minutes cooldown, and it will level up and make it much more op.​
● Gem Booster enchant comes in here because it reduces the number of raw blocks you need to get a Star Crate.​
I've just exampled the times, they can change it. But gem booster enchant is not helpin the gem boxes.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I've just exampled the times, they can change it. But gem booster enchant is not helpin the gem boxes.
Gem booster enchant decreases the amount of raw blocks needed to get a Star crate, it's working tested it for 2 seasons already.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

Hyadeen

Gem booster enchant decreases the amount of raw blocks needed to get a Star crate, it's working tested it for 2 seasons already.
I said gem boxes&star crates, NOT only Star Crates I know it decreases star crate's req. raw block but NOT gem box's.

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Gem booster enchant decreases the amount of raw blocks needed to get a Star crate, it's working tested it for 2 seasons
I thought it didnt work, Can you tell me how much raw blocks needed for star crate when u have it on

Almostlikeaboss

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hyadeen​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.