Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Afk-ban bug

Really_Now

Username: Really_Now

I keep on getting afk-banned out of the blue by the server even if I am just mining. Sometimes, the afk-bot asks me to verify if i'm not afk by giving that random item question. I answer the puzzle but moments later, the server bans me from entering the Prison Server.

Admins, please fix this.

Also, thanks for the awesome Prison Server. :)

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 Lock thread, solved by myself.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello Really_Now Really_Now
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

What you're facing currently may not even be a bug rather then it being a Safety measure to ensure you are not auto-mining or using some other kind of macro's, so in order to avoid that this anti-cheat is present.
Even when you're not afk and mining, it'll still pop up since nowadays Macro's for everything exist from Mining to Pvping. This is why there are further Pop-Ups to ensure you are not breaking any rules.

"I keep on getting afk-banned out of the blue by the server even if I am just mining"
The thing with this message is. You will get banned if you press the wrong Frame, since the computer will register you as unconscious and a Script that's actually working instead of you. Please be some-what conscious since this security system is in place to stop the Many Macro-Users that are present.

If you end up answering Questions, it'll lead to a Ban but not for that long of a period depending on how many times you get it wrong.
If you still think this is a Bug feel free to report it here -----> Bug-Reports
Please also note that you might have done the "Puzzle" wrong unintentionally, sometimes we don't realize the mistakes we made.

I've given you an explanation as of the common reason why you run in to this problem so please be more attentive next time
If it's a bug then apologies, and report it in the link stated above by Heroic Heroic

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

BroCoolss

IGN
BroCoolss
Username: Really_Now

I keep on getting afk-banned out of the blue by the server even if I am just mining. Sometimes, the afk-bot asks me to verify if i'm not afk by giving that random item question. I answer the puzzle but moments later, the server bans me from entering the Prison Server.

Admins, please fix this.

Also, thanks for the awesome Prison Server. :)
You can report this bug on

https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report. For more information contact the server administrator or helper