Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Premium proxy and domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Premium proxy and domain

Description:
So basically, If it has a premium proxy that means that the cracked version of jartex will stay too, there will be a new domain also: premium.jartexnetwork.com. Having a premium proxy would improve jartex a lot, more premium users will start playing here and also cosmetics for Badlion client will start working in Jartex too because most of the premium players use badlion client and they know that if they play in a cracked server their cosmetics won't work, for cosmetics like Cloaks, Hats, Bandanas, Shields Wings, Sprays and weapons. I bought a bunch of them on the Black Friday sale and I'm kinda disappointed that they won't work here and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one with this opinion.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
most of the people will have fun with their cosmetics on the premium clients and it will bring more premium players in Jartex.

Extra Information:
ps: It's the cracked player's problems that they used the IGN's of the premium people :p I did a /skin cmd that it will prevent cracked players from doing it but It got denied.

G

Gusto

so, crack and premium will play together, oremium users will be able to have their cosmetics if i understand right?

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
There won't be that many hackers aswell +1

SummerBoi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
It makes everything more complicated and reduces the overall player base. The server was meant to be a cracked server for people to be able to play on so I do not find a definite reason to do this kind of thing at this point in time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
It makes everything more complicated and reduces the overall player base. The server was meant to be a cracked server for people to be able to play on so I do not find a definite reason to do this kind of thing at this point in time.
xd???? The server will still stay cracked, If there are premium players they will just be connected to the premium proxy with the IP premium.jartexnetwork.com, if they are cracked they will just use the regular IP which we use now.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not possible. It would mean you could just get on to someones account because you own that premium IGN and they used it as their cracked IGN on Jartex. For now not a priority to be added.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.