Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Premium client users see each others cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlodygreg90

Minecraft Username:
mlodygreg90

What is the suggestion about?
Premium client users see each others cosmetics

Description:
When you load into jartex other players from the same client see your cosmetics and items

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It’ can improve the population of jartex server because like myself I like to see what other players have and also like other players I don’t like the fact that players can’t see ur cosmetics that’s why I only play on it for 30mins.i would like to play on it longer but I don’t like the fact that players can’t see client cosmetics

Extra Information:
It will be nice for it to be for the whole server

G

Gusto

??? you can see cosmetics if you use laby mod, lunar, badlion client...
there arespecial jartex cosmetics that everyone can see though

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
This is globaly working.
If your using badlion client and have cosmetics from badlion store, only players who are playing on badlion client will see those.
If your using badlion client and have cosmetics from badlion store, player who is playing on Lunar, LabyMod, normal minecraft or else - won't see your cosmetics because only players on badlion can see badlion cosmetics. This works this way on every server because this is client based, and not server.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah it's not something to be added. It works as iGusto said, you can see others cosmetics when you are using the same client.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

mlodygreg90

Hey bro
I just hopped onto the server and saw asked ppl if these see my cosmetics and they said no I double checked if they had the client and also if they have it selected in the client that they can even see it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

mlodygreg90

This is globaly working.
If your using badlion client and have cosmetics from badlion store, only players who are playing on badlion client will see those.
If your using badlion client and have cosmetics from badlion store, player who is playing on Lunar, LabyMod, normal minecraft or else - won't see your cosmetics because only players on badlion can see badlion cosmetics. This works this way on every server because this is client based, and not server.
Doesn’t work

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I can see Cosmetics, it might be Glitch for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.