Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted PracticePvP update ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is the suggestion about?
PracticePvP update ideas.​

Description:
PracticePvP Update

So Practice wasn't updated in so long, so here are some of my suggestions how it can be more playable:

1) New hub
-Make a brand new hub
-Add a parkour to the new hub
-Add new maps

2)New maps Ideas
So a lot of people that play on this server have potato PC's, and I've noticed that more detailed maps lower FPS. So It would make it a lot more FPS friendly if the maps were empty. And there is just a small design on each side of the wall (only 2 sides). You may have seen this on other servers.
These maps look much cleaner and they are a FPS boost.

3)Parkour idea:
So as I suggested, parkour should be added so you can do something while you are waiting for somebody to join your queue. And there should be a reward like 5 ranked games if you finish the parkour (this can only be claimed once).

4)New mode(s)/events:
-Classic (You get full iron armor, stone/iron sword, bow/arrows, 2 gapples, rod)
-UHC event: Simular to party FFA, but you spawn on a larger map)
-OP combo: Same as normal combo, but you just get extra set of armor.

5)Random ideas
-Add a NPC which you can click on and it tells you how much CPS you are getting.
-Gadgets, add some gadgets like in Minigames. And the only way to have these gadgets is to vote (or just by having a rank). Don't add all gadgets, maybe just add these : Teleporting Bow,Cowboy Gadget, Jumpy gadget (idk name it just makes you jump/double jump higher).

6)Kit editor idea:
Okay so you may have seen this on other servers, but let me explain. So now when you edit a kit you will spawn with it every time (unless if its bugged ;p). Now the suggestion is, you can have multiple kits. This means when you spawn, you have a piece of paper named 'Kit 1', 'Kit 2' etc.
So lets say Kit 1 is :
Kit 2 is:
Kit 3 is:
https://prnt.sc/w22fio
Now every time you queue, you get to choose what kit you will use. (ik this isn't that useful but idk seems kinda cool)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the player experience better.​

Extra Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read :3

If there is anything I missed that you think would be a great addition, please leave it in the comments.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 for all other stuff except for
Idea 5 -1 gadgets will make lobby a lot more laggy and ppl can just do a cps test online

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 Upvoting though i dont main ppvp this doesnt seem like a bad idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1 for all other stuff except for
Idea 5 -1 gadgets will make lobby a lot more laggy and ppl can just do a cps test online
yea but you know would be kinda cool, none of these are needed (except the new fps friendly maps). But would be kinda cool to have like cps test.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-Add a parkour to the new hub.
Chilling on the parkour while waiting for a queue seems pretty good ngl, +1.

and I've noticed that more detailed maps lower FPS. So It would make it a lot more FPS friendly if the maps were empty.
Making more FPS friendly maps will make the PvP experience more enjoyable and way better since there's a lot of people got bad pcs, I'm personally using my phone just to report players on Jartex and I'd like to tell you, it's a little bit laggy, +1.

So as I suggested, parkour should be added so you can do something while you are waiting for somebody to join your queue. And there should be a reward like 5 ranked games if you finish the parkour (this can only be claimed once).

-Classic (You get full iron armor, stone/iron sword, bow/arrows, 2 gapples, rod)
-UHC event: Simular to party FFA, but you spawn on a larger map)
-OP combo: Same as normal combo, but you just get extra set of armor.
Neutral.

-Add a NPC which you can click on and it tells you how much CPS you are getting.
I remember seeing this NPC in a lot of servers and I was using it to learn Jitter/Butterfly clicking, I'd like Jartex to add that tbh, +1.

Now the suggestion is, you can have multiple kits. This means when you spawn, you have a piece of paper named 'Kit 1', 'Kit 2' etc.
I'm surprised pika already got that and Jartex doesn't lol, +1.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like your ideas and I upvoted. However, I don't want to see gadgets we already have enough lags in bw , and with the huge number and ppl in same lobby, this gonna kill PCs. Also I don't like giving rewards for parkour but the parkour alone itself is good. In conclusion , +1 overall.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
1) +1 for all except Parkour
2) +1
3) -1
4) Neutral/+1
5) Neutral
6) Just make an bug report, if you did then I vote Neutral
55% for upvote 10% staying neutral and 35% negative

Last edited:

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Alex_42069​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.