Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblockOkama

IGN
xMahi

Minecraft Username:
xMahi​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice update​

Suggestion Details:
just do what p*ka network did, both server is literaly onwd by the same person but for some reason, when it comes to jartex you guys just dont like copying, Practice has been a blank gamemode for a long time literally no big update in like 3 years, expect the cosmatics which brought absolutely no players at all, there is absolutely no reason to play practice in jartex these days, its impssible to climb leader board since its dead, and no one cares, i suggust jartex that they should add, new gamemodes like bedfight void fight boxing pearl fight etc, and add winstreak leaderboard in each diffrent gamemode, seriously no one would complain about this, everyone would be happy, that there is finally a reason to play practice, also i know some of you mught say "jartex dont wants to copy other servers" its not copying its a gamemode, its not an item, map or something else, this the trend right now, its not copying unless youre copying their maps or kb, even the bigggst and the most orignal server on planet hypix*l added new gamemodes like boxing, and ive never heard anyone saying they copied mmc, this shouldve been done a long time ago, but still its not late. i request all the fellow og and new jartex players to upvote this so we can host new type of events like bedfight just imagine, dino gamer going absolutely decals on that event, it would be fun.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve jartex by a mile,jartex practice has alot of potential, if this updates happens there would be more player in practice and they will finally start maining practice, it would also be eaiser to host events in jartex, even the jartex youtubers who wanna host bedfight or any other gamemode event they go to other servers, its just comman sense, this can bring alot of players into jartex and the community will finally get a good update.​

Extra Information:
the gamemodes i suggust adding is: Bedifght Voidfight Pearlfight Skywars The Bridge Boxing TopFight Invader Final Uhc Parkour but with more maps, Fireball fight
Battle rush.

I also have some orignal gamemodes like - spleeg, block party (event), and a gamemodw where you basically knock other players off into water like sumo but instead the map is bigger and we have a kb stick and the floor is ice,
its pretty optional to add this, if this doesnt gets added then i really dont mind,
also just because you hate this gamemode dont downvote thos suggestion.!!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oblockOkama

oblockOkama

IGN
xMahi
forgot to mention that this will make more players to vote so they can get ranks etc

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
xMahi​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice update​

Suggestion Details:
just do what p*ka network did, both server is literaly onwd by the same person but for some reason, when it comes to jartex you guys just dont like copying, Practice has been a blank gamemode for a long time literally no big update in like 3 years, expect the cosmatics which brought absolutely no players at all, there is absolutely no reason to play practice in jartex these days, its impssible to climb leader board since its dead, and no one cares, i suggust jartex that they should add, new gamemodes like bedfight void fight boxing pearl fight etc, and add winstreak leaderboard in each diffrent gamemode, seriously no one would complain about this, everyone would be happy, that there is finally a reason to play practice, also i know some of you mught say "jartex dont wants to copy other servers" its not copying its a gamemode, its not an item, map or something else, this the trend right now, its not copying unless youre copying their maps or kb, even the bigggst and the most orignal server on planet hypix*l added new gamemodes like boxing, and ive never heard anyone saying they copied mmc, this shouldve been done a long time ago, but still its not late. i request all the fellow og and new jartex players to upvote this so we can host new type of events like bedfight just imagine, dino gamer going absolutely decals on that event, it would be fun.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve jartex by a mile,jartex practice has alot of potential, if this updates happens there would be more player in practice and they will finally start maining practice, it would also be eaiser to host events in jartex, even the jartex youtubers who wanna host bedfight or any other gamemode event they go to other servers, its just comman sense, this can bring alot of players into jartex and the community will finally get a good update.​

Extra Information:
the gamemodes i suggust adding is: Bedifght Voidfight Pearlfight Skywars The Bridge Boxing TopFight Invader Final Uhc Parkour but with more maps, Fireball fight​
Battle rush.​
I also have some orignal gamemodes like - spleeg, block party (event), and a gamemodw where you basically knock other players off into water like sumo but instead the map is bigger and we have a kb stick and the floor is ice,​
its pretty optional to add this, if this doesnt gets added then i really dont mind,​
also just because you hate this gamemode dont downvote thos suggestion.!!​
Yo oblockOkama oblockOkama , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
Adding all this would be cool but not like this, it should be added when the practice gets a reset.
Bedwars was a mode in practice but it got removed just because it had tons of bugs so they're not adding it back.
Stuff like boxing and spleeg, the bridge, etc is not going to be added because its considered as "copying other servers".

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, oblockOkama​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.