Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Potions To Buff Your Attacks

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Potions To Buff Your Attacks​

Description:
They should add potions which should be drinkable and there should be two types of these potions, one, for dealing poison damage (to both bows, swords and axes), and two, for dealing fire damage (only to swords and axes this time since this would make the Wizard talent pointless) and they should only be achieved in mid chests (or only in Sky Crates) and only available in Extreme Mode​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make the non-skilled people to be able to actually win some games which makes them want to play even more so they spend more time on Jartex​

Extra Information:
It's up to you whether or not you'd agree or disagree. I can understand both ways đź‘Ť

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
I want the fire thing pls some1 accept cuz this person finally made a good suggestion also Mom he hax!!

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Neutral. I think it makes the game too based on luck and decreases the value of skill gained by long-term players. I know low-skilled or new players tend to lose a lot; however, that is how the game has always been. It would be unfair for long-term players who played for years and lost hundreds of games to acquire the skills they have today. On the other hand, using potions will require a degree of skill meaning that it won't be very useful for new or low-skilled players. But that defeats the sole purpose of the suggestion, which is to enable low-skilled players to win.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello JPatrickLz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have no plans to add something like this.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo