Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Pop Up Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Ghosmatic​

What is the suggestion about?
Pop Up Messages​

Description:
Hello Jartex Community

I have been playing a lot on Jartex recently and from time to time there always will be a message that would pop up and block my hole screen promoting Jartex Store and what you could buy. Its been really annoying as the message is very big and would block the screen and would be hard to distinguish players or items in game in a variety of game modes.

We all would like to know if there is a sale, announcements or event updates regarding Jartex itself, but it can get irritating at time. Some ways that we could solve this is by having "Notification Settings". These settings will be able to be modified to the players desires where they can either turn on/off, party invite, announcement, friend request, duel request and maybe even have a statues where the user will be able to choose between different statuses such as: Online, Do Not Disturb, Away or even Offline where maybe the user is Online but wouldn't want any other player to know that they are online, obviously all staff should be able to see the players Status even if they are "Offline".

Other ways we could solve this is by sending a message in chat to notify users about anything new added to Jartex. It can be big and colorful to attract the attention of users, but there wouldn't be any problem of getting in the players way of enjoying his game play.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It doesn't annoy the players making them feel angry and frustrated that they either lost a high win streak, a game or even an item. It gives players the ability to choose the preferred settings and desires on whether if they like to gain notifications while enjoying their game play on Jartex. Although it may be beneficial for the server which may attract loads of people to buy all types of items on the Jartex Store, some players would stop playing, leave the server or give it bad review due to this. If you guys do not agree with me could you please state why.

Thank You
Sincerely
Ghosmatic​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Ghosmatic​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.