Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Poll Vote: Reset for server Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy_Manders

As of recent server reset, where Everyone lost their spawners, which got resetted back to lvl 1, things haven gone crazy. Every free to play player who bought his spawners from /trade or /ah won't get refunded. Even if you bought all spawners from /shop, you won't get all spawners back. I myself am sure i bought 25 blaze spawners from /shop, yet only got refunded 16 spawners.

Now why does the server need a reset? The f2p players lost 90% of their stuff, the p2p players got refunded all bought spawner keys + more and also can get their spawners back. How? spawner keys may have given blaze spawners or pigman, which are unwanted at some times, where after they get sold to f2p players on /ah /trade. So as result, p2p players get awarded.

I do agree p2p should get something more as they pay for the server, but this is to much, all while most players wont get back anything.

Reasons why we need a reset:
- To many spawners have been lost
- Many players are quiting or moving to other servers because of this
- Economy is getting messed up

Why not?
- We have build alot?

edit:
Whatever you vote, if you have additional reasons, let me know and i will add them to the list.

Last edited:

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
No lol,

This could be fixed in like a day,

But Mex won't be because he's stubborn ;/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Roy_Manders

Roy_Manders

No lol,

This could be fixed in like a day,

But Mex won't be because he's stubborn ;/

I'm afraid it won't get fixed at all, no mater what. I like to play on skyblock servers, but Dream is dying, the players i've played with moved to other servers (factions or complete other servers). The problem is, they can't refund the broken spawners, as there are no /trade logs or /ah logs. I've seen players already give drop partys, dropping ranks etc. Those players are quiting on Dream. To win those players back, a reset will be needed.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Dear,

I will say straight to the point that SkyBlock dream will not reset. It's just really sad that this happens, we make sure that it won't happen again.
Everyone who lost their spawners will be refunded to what they bought in the /shop, all players who bought keys did get back all the keys.

The only thing that is actually lost is spawners from voting keys, next to that everyone has spawners back.
Since if you ever bought a spawner from /trade or /ah the first point they came from was a crate key or the shop.

There are still lots of players who didn't send me a message yet, you can easily send me a message by clicking here and give your me username and I'll make sure you'll get the spawners back you bought from /shop.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Dear,

I will say straight to the point that SkyBlock dream will not reset. It's just really sad that this happens, we make sure that it won't happen again.
Everyone who lost their spawners will be refunded to what they bought in the /shop, all players who bought keys did get back all the keys.

The only thing that is actually lost is spawners from voting keys, next to that everyone has spawners back.
Since if you ever bought a spawner from /trade or /ah the first point they came from was a crate key or the shop.

There are still lots of players who didn't send me a message yet, you can easily send me a message by clicking here and give your me username and I'll make sure you'll get the spawners back you bought from /shop.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Mex, you ever though of returning God keys can have on eco? Like players used keys before and now they can use same amount of keys and win ranks again??.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Roy_Manders

Roy_Manders

Mex, you ever though of returning God keys can have on eco? Like players used keys before and now they can use same amount of keys and win ranks again??.

Amount of ranks ingame went skyhigh, ive seen alot skychamp and more ingame since the keys have been given away

D

Deleted member 31346

Thread is now locked, as there won't come another reset. All further information has been given by voodootje0 in a post above. If you want your spawners back, then please click here for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.