Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pls help

zgodnibaja123

I cant join to server idk why im joined in discord server im singed up on jartexnetwork.com
But i cant play

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Can you send a screenshot or explain your issue?​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
zgodnibaja123

zgodnibaja123

this is type idk why
i do all what i think i need to do

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    176 KB · Views: 6

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, zgodnibaja123.

This is just a common issue and you don't have to worry about it too much. To be able to play on the server again, please follow the steps below:​
  • Ensure that you are not using any type of VPNs. If you do, turn it off and join the server again.
If you are not using a vpn or turning your vpn off didn't fix the issue, please do the following:
  • Join JartexNetwork's discord server if you haven't already. Here's the link to join! Click Here!
  • Take a full-size screenshot that shows the following:
  1. Your minecraft client or/and version.
  2. Your taskbar.
  3. The bot-filter page.

• Send the screenshot in JartexNetwork's assistance chat and tag a staff member. ( Helper / Above ).
Anyways, after joining JartexNetwork's discord server, sending a screenshot for the bot-filter in assistance chat and tagging a staff member, you will have to wait for them to whitelist you. It may take a couple of minutes so be patient.​

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#0001

Have a great day/night.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Ok so listen up,
You are NOT banned :), you were detected by the server's bot filter. (In simple words server thinks you are a bot.). Usually happens when you have an ip conflict/using a vpn/autoclicking and if you were autoclicking then you might as well give up on your dreams and die (jk no warn pls)

So now what you can do is:

• Turn off vpn if you have one on.

or
  • Join our discord server -> join or bald
  • Now what you do is :
  1. Go to #assistance_chat,
  2. Take a screenshot of your ban page and make sure you have your task bar in there. If you are dumb and don't know what is a taskbar then here is taskbar for you:
    Capture.JPG
  3. Send it in the assistance chat, (mostly staff grinders(those who wanna become staff) will solve ur issue)
  4. Then ask a helper or a more senior staff to whitelist you. (Staff grinders will do it for you mostly)
Then go play

Yea thats all.