Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Plot Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43343

Minecraft Username:
Severe_Injuries​

What is the suggestion about?
Plot Moderation​

Description:
It's cool and all that the plot owner can deny and undeny people as well as add people to the plot and stuff, but you know what would be cooler? If we could select moderators that can deny and undeny people from a plot!

So the new ranks could be-
Owner: all permissions
Co-Owner: all permissions, cannot remove the owner - can be assigned via /p co (removed via /p remove or /p unco)
Moderator: kick, deny and undeny - can be assigned via /p mod (removed via /p remove or /p unmod)
Trusted: leave as currently is
Member: leave as currently is
Guest: leave as currently is, basically everyone that comes along on your plot but isnt assigned a role

NOTE: Perhaps allow the owner of the plot to assign permissions to roles, just like you can in Hypixel Housing?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It allows plot owners the abillity to decide who has moderator powers in a plot. Useful for roleplays that need to be managed by staff in order to keep it going and keep it cool.​

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1

JartexBuilder

+1 but I think there will be some griefs that are going to happen with some "not so smart" plot owners

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 43343

+1 but I think there will be some griefs that are going to happen with some "not so smart" plot owners
I can see this happening. Then again, it's the plot owners' responsibility to keep their buildings safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.