Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hello C ChaitanyaKishore !

Im more then happy to help you with the factions guide, so lets get started!

(I didnt write everything about factions, i just wrote on how to start off,and im sure you will get to know some things on your journey :) )

What is factions?

- Factions is a series about raiding other people's bases and getting their value (spawners) so you can use it for your own value and become the best faction!

First what i would do as a begginer is i would try joining someones faction by asking in chat, " Who is recruiting"? or simply i would do /f create (Name) and create my own faction, then i would do /wild (This command tp's you to a random place in the world) and i would do /f claim (Number, the bigger the number...

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Its pretty long on how factions works. But if u want to learn go to youtube and search "wizzywizard how to factions" he has a tutorial on the gamemode in every aspect.

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Hello C ChaitanyaKishore !

Im more then happy to help you with the factions guide, so lets get started!

(I didnt write everything about factions, i just wrote on how to start off,and im sure you will get to know some things on your journey :) )

What is factions?

- Factions is a series about raiding other people's bases and getting their value (spawners) so you can use it for your own value and become the best faction!

First what i would do as a begginer is i would try joining someones faction by asking in chat, " Who is recruiting"? or simply i would do /f create (Name) and create my own faction, then i would do /wild (This command tp's you to a random place in the world) and i would do /f claim (Number, the bigger the number the bigger the claim u get.), once i've done all of that i would set a faction home, /f sethome (you must be in your claim while doing it) do /vote and get all the vote keys, then i would open them up in hopes of getting money. if you're lucky enough to get money go back to your f home by simply just typing /f home. Then do /shop buy some obsidian and make a box around your faction claim. Once you do that, buy these items: Dirt, Water, and some hamburger seeds. then you can make a little farm with your hamburger's by just putting dirt in a straight line and water next to it, then you can craft a diamond hoe and grow the hamburger seeds, (I've explained what hamburger seeds are and how they work just scroll a bit down).

How do i get spawners?

-(You must do /f setbase in the chunk where your spawners are located in, otherwise your value will not be loaded in the ftop!
NOTE: DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING FOR F TOP AND JUST GRINDING, SINCE YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET RAIDED ONCE THE BASE CLAIM IS FOUND.)

The best way of getting spawners as a begginer is to get alot of money by grinding, then buy blaze,zombie or skelleton spawners, and make a grinder. (You can search on youtube " how to make a blaze/zombie/skelleton grinder" and watch the tutorial) once you made your grinder, you can kill the mobs and gain XP, with XP you can do /enchants (i've explained what customenchants are just scroll a bit down and you'll find it) and buy legendary customenchant books, open some up in hope of getting inquisitive ( I is the worst level and V is the best ) you can then put it on your sword, and get more xp from killing mobs. With the XP you have you can do /repair and repair your gear, or you can sell the XP for money.
The way you sell it is by typing the command /xpwithdraw (amount) and selling it on ah by typing /ah sell (price) while holding the xp bottle in your hand, dont overprice the item becuase if you do nobody will buy it. Once someone buys it you will be able to purchase more spawners and so on and so on. the spawners that give the most faction value are Villagers Iron Golems & Pigmen, they can also make you the most money. ( Once you get more experienced search on youtube how to make a irongolem/villager/pigmen grinder) If you want to get more money when selling you can put all the mob loot in a chest, go to /outpost, and cap it, it will give u a slight money booster, before anyone takes it from you. Then you can go back to your grinder, open up the chest with the mob loot and sell the moob loot.

-Raiding

Well as buying spawners is the best way of getting spawners as a begginer, Raiding is also one good way of getting spawners. Raiding means you make a TNT cannon infront of someone's claim (base) and shoot at the box, once you get in (breach) you will then be able to cegg the spawners. ( you can buy ceggs/creeper eggs by going into the item shop and finding them in the raiding section) i suggest you look at NorskateTracksU Guide for cannons, its somewhere in the factions sub-form, or you find a guide on how to cannon on youtube.

-Protecting your spawners

Im sure you dont want your base getting raided and all of your hardwork being gone within seconds, well you will have to defend your base!
You can make some walls outfront of your box with gen buckets, ( i explained what are genbuckets and how to use them just scroll down. ) You can find a video about making walls on youtube im sure!, but heres a quick example of how you do it incase you dont find anything helpful:
You line up the gens so they're protecting the box that has your spawners in it, make sure there are no holes or any ways of them bypassing your walls, make a 1 line gap between each wall that way so you can water the walls. (MAKE SURE YOUR BOX WITH SPAWNERS IS MADE WITH OBSIDIAN OTHERWISE THEY CAN CEGG IN)

-PvP

Do not go to warzone unless you have good gear and you are willing to take the risk of dying.
Once you've made/aquired your GOD gear you can /pots and buy Insant healing 2,strenght, speed (if you dont have gears 2 on your boots) fire resistance (if you dont have burnshield on your armor) and do /warp pvp, then you can jump down and fight with other people, there are also koths that when you cap you can get good loot. ( check out what are customenchants by scrolling a bit down, since i've explained it.)

What are gen buckets?

-Gen buckets are used to make boxes for cannons & bases or walls. you can do /gen to get into the buying GUI, and then select the block you'd like to gen with ( can be sand, cobblestone, or obsidian, those are the best for walls ) you should gen verticaly for the walls and horizontaly for the roof. ( you can pick which one you want when buying.

What are custom enchants?

-Customenchants are used to make your armorset or sword stronger, you have succes rates and destroy rates, i would prefer you dont put the enchants on your stuff without having atleast 70% succes rate and 30% destroy rate, although if you're feeling lucky you can try it with any rates. You can Refresh scrolls to get a different random rates, OR you can use angel & fixing dust to fix your rates, (the way you get the dust is by doing /transfer and putting the random enchant books that u dont need, and who knows you might get lucky and get good fixing rates)
If it interests you you can do /customenchants and find what all the enchants do.

What are Hamburger seeds?

-Hamburger seeds are the best way to gain money as a begginer, you place them, then you break them once they grow using your harvester hoe which you get once you join the server, do /shop, find the hamburger in the item shop and middle click on it to sell it and gain money.

I really hope this helped u out a bit, if it didnt im sorry, but you can always find a video about a factions guide on youtube ( just keep in mind, something might not be relatably to jartex)

Hope you enjoy your journey on factions, and im sure ill meet you on there!
Have a wonderful rest of your time!!

Requesting thread lock since the player has been provided with help iFlyYT iFlyYT Verwelkte Verwelkte

Last edited:
Solution

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello ChaitanyaKishore,

Your issue has been solved, if you have any further questions, you can post them in Community Assistance!

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ FuzniX.

Status
Not open for further replies.